11. Lady Lesso

All I heard was empty silence.
  I didn't know what happened, but then I remembered everything.
I quickly opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room at the school of evil.  I quickly got out of bed and rushed to the door, but it was locked, I didn't know what to do.
  I was locked in my room alone from outside and tears welled up in my eyes.  That's when I saw my bag thrown over the chair and quickly ran to it to see if my journal from Eddie was okay.

And,, no, no, no, no, it 's not here,,

I looked for it in all my pockets but it wasn't there.
I realized that I was completely at the bottom and I started to cry.
I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself.  I was all beaten up and covered in blood, my hands were cut and I had several bruises.  I was locked in my room and didn't know what time it was or what happened.
It all happened so quickly, I only remembered that terrible moment with Harvid.
Thinking about it and looking at myself in the mirror made me want to cry even more. 
I felt so down.
  I have never felt so terrible.
I lay down on my bed with red eyes from crying, and I continued to cry.  I don't know how long I lay there, I feel like it was barely ten minutes but it felt like an hour.  There was no point in figuring out how to get away, I wasn't  to run anyway.
  After a while, I heard someone behind the door, I wanted to tell him to get out, without knowing who it was, but I couldn't bring myself to say a word.  Then someone knocked on the door and opened it.
I quickly lay down on my side with my back to the door and pretended to be asleep.

* the door slammed

LL,, I know you're not sleeping,,

The dean said in an innocent voice and sat down on the bed next to me.
She knew I wasn't asleep so there was no point in trying to convince her otherwise, but I was still in the same position.

LL ,, Alice I -,,

She didn't have time to finish the sentence and I turned to her.  She looked at me surprised to see that I turned to her, but I was even more surprised that she didn't call me a reader.

A ,, suddenly I'm Alice?  And not a reader?,,

I said in a sobbing voice.

LL,, I understand that you don't understand and you have every right to be angry, but we need to talk,,

A ,, to talk?  It always turns out the same.  You hate me.  I was never good for you and I never will be.  I really tried, but I'll never be good enough for you, right?  I'm sick of it, everyone here hates me as much as you do.,,

I said as tears streamed down my cheeks and I looked straight into her eyes.

LL,, Alice, I'm sorry,,

She put her hand on my cheek, wiped my tears and looked at me carefully.

LL,, I shouldn't have let Harvid touch you.  I'm a bitch, but what I said before was true.  I would never let a boy hurt a girl, but I failed.  I thought you were in the room, I didn't know you would be in the corridor.  I heard screaming so I went to look there and behind the wall I heard you talking to each other.,,

A ,, you, have you heard -,,

LL ,,yes ,,

It occurred to me at that moment that earlier in the corridor Harvid had asked me if I liked Lady Lesso and she had heard it.  We both looked at each other without saying a word.

LL,, reader, forgive me for everything.  But I can't risk something happening to everyone just because you run away.,,

A ,, but I don't want to be here, I don't know why I'm here, I want to go back home,,

LL,, hey, I don't know why you are clear here?  I don't know how you got here or why you were chosen.
  I DO NOT KNOW IT,,

LL ,, it doesn't matter.  Alice, you are a beautiful young girl and you have a power within you that you cannot yet control.  You can't take that risk just because you want to go home.,,

A  ,, do you have my things?.,,

I answered her, even though it had nothing to do with what she just said.

LL ,, oh yes, I have them with my room.  I know you wouldn't leave without them, so I took them with me just to be safe.

A ,, I want them back,,

LL,, you will get them.,,

LL ,, it's just, you haven't eaten in a few days.  I'm starting to worry about you.,,

A ,, suddenly ?  First you wanted to kill me and now you're worried about me not eating?,,

I was a bit unpleasant for her, but she was more remorseful.

A ,,I'm sorry.  I just wasn't hungry.  ,,

I said.

LL ,, fine but you have to eat something. at least come for dinner tonight.,,

She said grabbing my hand. 
She ran her hand over my wrist, and all the cuts from Harvid disappeared that morning.  It intrigued me and scared me a little at the same time. 
She looked into my eyes and stared at me for a moment.
  Then she ran her hand over my face and all the scratches and bruises disappeared too.
I smiled at her and she smiled back.

A ,, can you heal wounds?  ,,

LL ,, yes, but only the smaller ones.  Your wounds were deep, so they didn't heal that much, but it should get better.

A ,, thank you ,,

I replied and smiled at her again.
I sat on the edge of the bed and was about to leave.  I got up but she grabbed my hand.

A ,, will you let me go?,,

I asked cautiously.  The lady got up and stood right next to me.

LL,, Only if you promise me that you won't try anything or you won't want to run away.,,

A ,,I promise,,

She smiled at me and let go of my wrist.  We left the room with a strange feeling.  It was a nice but strange feeling at the same time. 
I was just crying in front of the dean of evil, and she comforted me instead of trying to kill me.
  But I still felt embarrassed about what happened with Harvid.
She heard us and even saw us at the last moment.  So she saw how Harvid kissed me and I screamed and then she gave him  one wound.  When she told me about it in my room a moment ago, she seemed sorry and even touched.
  I thought about it for a while, but I didn't want to waste too much on it.
After all, I only had one thing before me today.
  And that, come to dinner.

___________________________________________

So what do you think about this sequel?  do you prefer a stubborn or a caring dean? You will learn the continuation in the next parts.❤️