12. Dinner

It was already five o'clock and I still didn't know if I should come to dinner or not. I wanted to come there because I promised Miss Lesso but at the same time I didn't want to go there at all. What if Harvid is there? He will want to kill me. Dinner is at 6 o'clock and I finally decided to go there. I put on black pants, a white short tank top, it was more like a crop top, and over it a black sweatshirt, which I buttoned only a quarter of the way to make the tank stand out.
At a quarter to six I went to the canteen in the second school. I went inside, but surprisingly no one looked at me much. I looked around the cafeteria to see who else was there and if Harvid was there, but my eyes met Lady Lesso who was sitting with the other teachers on the other side of the cafeteria. She smiled at me and I smiled back. But I still felt cramped. A few people were looking at me, so I sat down at the first free table by the door. I put on my hood and hoped that no one would look at me. I saw Lady Lesso looking at me with a slightly sad look. She was obviously annoyed that I hadn't taken anything to eat, but I wasn't hungry. After about five minutes, Sofia and Agatha joined me.

S ,, hi Alice, nice to see you here. Would you like something to eat?,,

A ,, oh hello Sofia, no thanks I'm not hungry,,

S ,, fine, but if you're in the mood for something, the strudels over there are really great,,

A ,, I will remember it,,

I answered her and smiled.

Ag,, and yes Alice, what you did in that forest was really great, I heard it was the first time in years that anyone passed the test. ,,

A ,, Oh, well, it wasn't too difficult. I think it shouldn't have been a test about abilities but about thinking.,,

Ag,, anyway, you made an impression on a lot of teachers and students,,

I smiled and blushed a little.
We talked for about another 20 minutes at the table and nothing special happened. Gradually, the students left the cafeteria and I decided to go too.
The sun was still shining outside and it was warm, so I got some fresh air and went to my room because I was quite tired.
I wanted to go to sleep for a while, so I laid down in bed and tried to fall asleep. After about ten minutes of trying in vain to sleep, someone knocked on my door. It was Miss Lesso.
She opened the door and went to my room.

LL ,, hi Alice, I saw you at dinner but you didn't eat anything.,,

She said in a caring tone and knelt beside my bed.

A ,, I just wasn't hungry,,

LL ,, but you haven't eaten in days, you're starting to worry me.,,

A ,, I'm fine. I'm just a little tired.,,

LL,, fine, but you start eating. I'm your dean, you can't say no.,,

She answered a little ironically but at the same time angry.

And,,fine,,

Lady Lesso was about to leave the room but stopped at the door.

LL ,, yes and I wanted to tell you something else. I spoke with the director and we came to the conclusion that you need to practice your skills. I told him to leave it to me. So from tomorrow we will start.,,

A ,,what ? But I have no abilities, how can I practice them?,,

LL ,, I know, you need to get them first. I will train you and when you get your powers you will have to be able to control them and I will help you with that.,,

A ,, why? What are your terms and what do you want?

I answered straight. I found it strange that she would be happy to train me out of nowhere, when she still wanted to kill me today.
She looked at me with a small smile on her face.

LL,, nothing,,

A ,,fine,,

I answered uncertainly because I didn't really trust her. Miss left my room and I thought about it all evening. It was nice to think that I would really have my abilities, but in my heart I still didn't want to trust Miss Lesso.

___________________________________________

So this was another part of the story. I am very sorry for the fact that no part has been published for a long time, but I will try to publish stories more often.