training part-3

We didn't talk again for a while and just sat next to each other and looked at the river.  I turned to her and didn't even know we were so close next to each other.  I looked at her for a while and she looked at me too.  We looked into each other's eyes, it felt like an eternity, but it was a nice feeling.
We are still watching each other and we were so close that she was almost touching me.  I felt how we were getting closer to each other and we were only a few centimeters apart, but then I saw a drop of water fall on the ground.
I turned and looked at the river.  It started raining.  We both looked at each other and started laughing.
  We quickly got up and ran to school so as not to get wet.  Finally, after about five minutes of running up the hill through the large garden, we reached the school.
We were  wet and still laughing.  After a while of standing in the hall of the school of evil, we heard a voice.  It was Miss Dovey and she didn't sound very enthusiastic.  We hid behind the corner of the corridor.

  D ,, I will kill Lesso.  Where is he again,,

Miss Dovey cursed across the hall and Miss Lesso took my hand and dragged me up the stairs.

LL ,, come on let's hide,,

We ran up without knowing where to hide.

LL,, wait we can't go to my room, she will go there,,

A ,, come on, let's go to my room,,

We heard Miss Dovey coming up the stairs and quickly ran to my room.  We both pressed our backs to the door and I tried to open it but it was stuck.

LL,, do,,

A ,, I'm trying but the door is stuck,,

I tried to bang on the door and it opened.  But with that pressure, it opened wide and because we were leaning against the door, we both fell to the ground.  We looked at each other and started laughing really hard.  We heard Miss Dovey almost in the hallway and I quickly slammed the door.  We heard Dovey knocking on the door and I told Miss Lesso to hide somewhere.

D,, Alice?  Are you there ?,,

I opened the door to see an angry Miss Dovey.

A ,, good evening Miss, can I help you in any way?,,

D ,, good evening Alice, I'm just looking for Miss Lessa and wondered if she was here.  I heard some bang from here,,

A ,,Miss Lesso?  Not today, I didn't see her, why should she be here?  Oh and that blow, I just fell,,

I answered her quickly.

D ,, Hmm fine.  But Alice, for God's sake, can you tell me why you're wet?,,

A ,, I was on a walk and it started to rain,,

D,, were you out for a walk at eleven in the evening?  Alice convenience store is at 10, so let it never happen again.  But I'll keep an eye on you, you weren't even at dinner today and neither was Miss Lesso,,

A ,, I say that I don't know where Miss Lesso is, and with all due respect, I'd like to go to bed if you don't mind,,

D ,, of course, let you get up tomorrow morning.  Good night,,

A ,, good night,,

The lady left and I was incredibly relieved.  I thought it wouldn't work, but apparently it did.  I turned around and Miss Lesso was standing behind me.  I don't know where she was between Miss Dovey being here, but I didn't care.
We started laughing again when we looked at each other.

LL,, are you ok?  Didn't you hit yourself when you fell?

A ,, no, I'm fine, thank you,,

I stood in front of her and looked at her.