7. trouble

Before I got to my room, I went to get some things for cleaning and for clothes so that I wouldn't be here in just pajamas. 
I came to my room and started cleaning.  I threw out all the mess, mopped the floor, dusted, changed the bed, and put everything in a pile. 
It took me about two hours, but the result was worth it.  It was already a comfortable tidy room full of flowers and accessories from Sofia.  It was very cozy there and I was proud of myself.

,, I hope to annoy lady  Lesso at least a little.  If he wants to argue, I'll argue,,

  I said to myself.  I looked at the clock and it was half past six in the evening.  It was still bright outside and I was getting ready for dinner.  From what I read, I understood that dinner should be at six o'clock.  I'm not very hungry, but I don't want to have problems, so I'll just come there for a while.
It's a few minutes before six and I don't know if I should go there
  Everyone will be looking at me and I'm sure the dean of evil will be there too.
In the end, I decided to go there, despite the fact that I really didn't want to go there.
I walked into the big dining room that was good at school.
Fortunately, they weren't all there yet, but I still had enough of the few looks that the others threw at me.  I walked through the dining room and felt everyone's eyes on me.  I sat right next to the first free table the wall.  But before I could even sit down, I noticed the dean of evil sitting with the other teachers.  I stared at her.  She was special.  She's so pretty but she is so terrible.
I looked at her continuously, but at one point she looked at me.  We looked at each other for a few seconds, but then I realized what was happening.  That I've been staring at the dean of evil for several minutes and she knows it.  I quickly averted my eyes and felt embarrassed.  I felt her looking at me for a while longer, but then she looked back again and started talking to the teachers.  Over time, more and more people came and I felt everyone looking at me.  It's as if they're shouting with a look, "look, it's her, it's the strange girl, look at her"

I could feel what they were saying in their minds.  Even the teachers looked at me.  Just everyone who was there at that moment.  At that moment, I thought I was going to leave, but suddenly Sofie and her best friend Agatha sat down next to me.

S ,, hello Alice, so you came to dinner, great.  I would like to meet someone.  This is Agatha, my best friend,

Ag ,, hello I nice to meet you Alice,,

Agatha said in a sweet tone and smiled.

A ,, hello Agatha, I also nice to meet you,,

I smiled at her.

Ag ,, so you're new here.  I know what people say about you and that it's annoying how everyone looks at you here, but just ignore them.  They are morons.,,

A ,, thank you girls that at least you don't think anything of me and are nice to me.

Both girls smiled at me and Sofia answered

S ,, you are fine and I find it silly to judge someone based on what is said about them.  And besides, there's nothing wrong with the fact that you might be chosen.  As I say they are idiots.,,

I smiled at her and looked around the dining room again. 
I met Miss Lesso gaze again.  This time I looked at her with a confused look, but I don't even know why. 
I kept making eye contact and I felt from her point of view that she would prefer to kill me.
Sofia and Agatha had already gone to their room and I stayed in the dining room for a while.  There was almost no one there.  Just a few people and Lady Lesso and Mrs. Dovey.

I was just sitting there and suddenly I heard them from the other side of the dining room.
There were a bunch of guys there and they were looking at me while they were laughing.
  I don't know what they find so funny, because I don't have my pajamas anymore, I borrowed some clothes from the wardrobe.  And I combined it.  So I was wearing black pants with a tight black long sleeve t-shirt and an unbuttoned black shirt.  They were pretty good clothes, definitely better than the pajamas.