Chapter 29: An intermission

Okay, let me think here. What do I know so far?

I have crazy magical powers that I can't control and seem to act based on my emotions

I have...had a sister called Ellaria

I was banished from my home planet which was eventually destroyed by the galra

For some reason Allura is scared of me but she doesn't know why and neither do I

The galra seem to know, they call me "monster"

My sister was part of the blade of marmora

My dad is altean, meaning I am part altean and part something else?

My eyes can glow purple. AWESOME.

so, this pretty much sums up everything that I've figured out since the galra wiped my memories. Just a lot of bits and pieces.

I have many questions, about why my planet was destroyed, who destroyed it and who was my mother and where did she come from?

Also what on earth the stick my sister left for me is . She really wasn't very helpful, no offense. I mean I didn't know her, I think. Oh yeah and I can't trust my visions, which just makes everything harder because now I don't know what is my memory and what isn't.

LANCE: "Heyyy, whatcha writing?"

Y/N: "A list of people to murder."

LANCE: "I'm obviously not on there."

Y/N: "Suree playboy."

LANCE: "Wait, you were joking right? Right?"

Y/N: "Got to go lance, byeee"

LANCE: "Don't run away from me young lady!"

I love that goofball, really brightens my day.

KEITH: "Uhh why is Lance chasing you?"

Y/N: "Because he thinks I'm going to murder him." I hide behind Keith as Lance catches up.

LANCE: "Let me see that list!" I shove the paper in my pocket as Lance lunges at me. Keith blocks him. As Lance lunges again we all topple over.

Y/N: "Oh my gosh lance get off, I can't breathe." We all laugh as I shove lance off of me.

SHIRO: "I thought you guys were the defenders of the universe."

LANCE: "Were defending the universe by uhhh lying on the ground"

KEITH: "Exactly."

Y/N: "Affirmative."

Shiro laugh at us and joins us in lying on the ground.

SHIRO: "Surprisingly effective."

LANCE: "You should listen to us more often."

Y/N: "I agree."

We all laugh and all of my worries have floated away. 

I know this was pretty short and maybe not as interesting but I thought it may be helpful to like summarise what has happened, I also have a lot of essays to write. Hope you are enjoying reading this though! Have a wonderful day!