|Chapter Ten|

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!❤️

Louis practically ran home, his mind racing with thoughts of what had just happened with Harry. As soon as he entered the house, he headed straight for his room, needing some time alone to process everything.

Sitting on his bed, Louis replayed the moment in his mind. Harry's touch, his scent, the way he had kissed his throat—it was all so confusing. What did it mean? Was Harry attracted to him, or was it just a moment of weakness?

Louis's heart ached with uncertainty. He had hoped that things between them would become more stable, but now he wasn't so sure. Harry's actions had only added to the confusion and turmoil that Louis had been feeling all the weeks he had been working at the pack house.

As he lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling, Louis couldn't help but wonder what the future held for him.

Louis was deep asleep, lost in a sea of dreams, when a sudden, piercing scream shattered the peacefulness of the night. He jolted awake, heart pounding, his breath coming in short, panicked gasps.

"Mum!" Louis called out, his voice trembling with fear.

He jumped out of bed and ran towards his mother's room, the sound of her screams echoing through the house. Bursting into the room, Louis found his mother sitting upright in bed, her face contorted with terror.

"Mum, what's wrong?" Louis asked, rushing to her side.

Catherine turned to him, tears streaming down her face. "It's Noe, Louis. She's sick. I can't wake her up."

Fear gripped Louis's heart as he realized what his mother was saying. Without another word, he ran to his sister's room, praying that she was okay. He found her lying in bed, pale and unresponsive.

"Noe, wake up!" Louis pleaded, shaking her gently. "Please, wake up!"

But Noe remained still, her breathing shallow and labored. Louis felt a wave of panic wash over him. He didn't know what to do. All he could do was pray that she would be okay.

Louis sprinted down the street, his heart racing with worry for his sister. He knew he needed to call for help, but their house didn't have a phone. As he approached Mr. Nelson's house, he knocked urgently on the door.

Mr. Nelson opened the door, a look of surprise on his face at seeing Louis so late at night. "Louis, what's the matter?"

"Mr. Nelson, I need to borrow your phone. It's an emergency," Louis gasped, trying to catch his breath.

Mr. Nelson nodded, stepping aside to let Louis in. He led Louis to the living room where the phone was, and Louis quickly dialed the emergency services.

"Hello, my sister is sick and unresponsive. Please, you have to send help," Louis pleaded into the phone, his voice trembling with fear.

After providing the necessary information, Louis hung up the phone and turned to Mr. Nelson, tears in his eyes. "Thank you, Sir. I don't know what I would have done without your help."

Mr. Nelson placed a reassuring hand on Louis's shoulder. "It's going to be okay, Louis. You did the right thing. Help is on the way."

Louis nodded, grateful for Mr. Nelson's kindness. He knew that no matter what happened, he would do whatever it took to protect his family.

The doorbell rang, jolting Louis and his mother from their worried thoughts. They hurried to the door, where two paramedics stood, ready to help. Without hesitation, they rushed to Noe's room, assessing her condition quickly. It was clear she needed immediate medical attention.