Chapter fourteen

I woke up before Iris to a beautiful sunrise and got the privilege of seeing her sleeping next to me. I also had the privilege of hearing her snore, she sounded funny and it was cute whenever she did it. It wasn't very loud, but I could hear it.

Looking at her I realized I had slept the whole night. Sure, we had fun, but I had slept all those other hours. It had to be because I was with her. I was with my mate. I was happy.

I kissed her left arm and she woke up.

"Hey beautiful." I told her.

"Hey." She told me and moved her face away from mine.

"What?" I asked.

"Morning breath." She answered and chuckled.

"Oh. Mine or yours?" I asked chuckling as well.

"Both." She said and giggled.

I couldn't help but chuckle alongside that beautiful giggle.

Then she got up and I could see she wasn't wearing anything and I couldn't stop gazing at her perfect body. Thanks to that, a friend of mine said hello.

"I'm going to get some stuff from my bag to shower." She told me.

"Uh huh." Was the only thing I managed to respond.

She kneeled to look for her stuff in her bag and I felt my hard-on building a fort with the sheets.

Her hair was all over the place, she had no makeup, her face looked tired from sleep, but she looked so beautiful and actually sexy. It was a rare sight for me since I had never seen her like that, but I wasn't complaining, and neither was my wolf. He was very much enjoying himself, but it wasn't enough. He wanted me to take her again, right then and there. I wanted it too, but I had to control myself.

After she found the things she was looking for, a shampoo and liquid body soap, she turned to look at me, and she looked slightly annoyed.

"I'm actually surprised you haven't done anything already." She suddenly said. "Since I can't tempt you into taking me again by teasing, then I'll tempt you into having a shower with me." She said standing in front of bed, then she smirked and walked into the bathroom.

"Now I know there is a god. Thank you." My wolf and I said quietly and looked at the ceiling and then closed my eyes, thankful of the moment I/we were having.

"Aiden." Iris called for me.

I got the covers off me, revealing my hard-on and a stronger body thanks to my training in tracking and fighting. Then I quickly walked to the bathroom door, but when I reached it I tried to look cool, resting my weight on my elbow in the bathroom entrance.

"You called, milady?" I told her.

I think I went to heaven and back at that moment. She was facing me naked and giggling as cutely as ever. She slightly gasped when she saw me in my birthday suit. A grin took over my face and I closed the bathroom door.

-

We left the house a lot later than we planned...

Rachel called at about 9:30 in the morning and asked how we were doing. I answered and said we were fine. Rachel said she knew we had done something, but she didn't judge us. She was actually happy I found someone, and since Iris had been my friend since forever and was my soulmate, she couldn't be happier.

Iris and I were getting ready to leave and buy tickets to leave to Puerto Rico, then I suddenly felt like calling Autumn. Harry, Rudolph and her were probably worrying about us. It wouldn't be bad to call her and tell her we're fine.