Divinity

Had wicked Zamasu porn in my head all day long whilst playing Dying Light 2, like crazy, not even joking, so of course tonight I couldn't help but include some sex scenes into this, because I mean come on! it had to happen.

Shorter chapter, that didn't work as a two day for me, I reached the part that felt like the end for today and ended it. I tried to continue it but I couldn't, so leaving it at the 2500 words or so that it is.

Finally brought back two things that haven't had mentions in quite awhile, because I forget honestly, that's the only reason, not that I hate it, I simply forget it. I mention it a lot, it's a very common thing with me.

*****

After 4 weeks of nothing but kissing as they couldn't allow the bliss level of sex to ruin their new forms, not that it would anyways, it had meant to finally trigger and the time it lasted was by it's own timer, nothing bliss related at all. But they didn't know that and so they feared trying it and so now after 4 whole days of nothing but sex, both finally took the time to sit down and enjoy their tea once more. Unable to enjoy it at all the last 4 days, unable to enjoy anything at all really, beyond the bliss.

Zamasu's stomach suddenly growling, him looking down and the dragon laughing his butt off, "feeding time!" He said as he laughed, Zamasu smiling at him because he was having fun on the floor laughing, every happy moment now shared in happiness, instead of one having fun whilst the other suffers.

The dragon getting up a few moments later, his hue changing to gold suddenly and Zamasu's face going shocked before contorting into pure happiness, his favourite dragon was back, he felt so bad for thinking that, his dragon suddenly looking at himself as he read his mind. "Oh well would you look at that." He looked at him and smiled. "Yours is back too, but it appears I still cannot control it, it's probably still instilling itself into our very beings." Zamasu holding his arm at as he admired the colouring.

Zamasu so entranced that when he looked back to his dragon he was nowhere to be found. "Shenron?" He asked, but no one answered, he inevitably worried a bit, the form itself taking note of the bad emotions like worry, sadness, hatred and anger and hoping for them to be rid of them completely whilst in this form. The dragon appearing behind him suddenly, running his hands down his chest and towards a certain part. Zamasu moaning as he went.

"Sorry to make you worry a bit there beautiful, I shouldn't have done that, I was testing the capabilities of these forms with other emotions, I'm sorry to have used you as a guinea pig." Zamasu turning around and the dragons hands landing on his butt instead. "It's okay, I think it wants to learn those emotions anyways." The dragon putting his eyebrow up, "oh?" Zamasu nodding, "I can feel it's feelings, not always, during certain times only." The dragon stunned, "handy." Zamasu nodding.

"I thought you weren't into sex like this though?" Zamasu wondered as the dragon was still rubbing circles on his ass through his clothing. "Never said I wasn't, just that I didn't feel it as strongly. If you want me to stop, than just say so." Zamasu shaking his head, "no please continue." The dragon doing an okay with his mouth as he continued. He licked at his neck, bit him a bit, nipped at his ears, suddenly realising he hadn't lost his shit like last time.

"Your ears don't seem to be as sensitive like this, I'm biting them, nipping them, licking them," he whispered it all into his ear, "and your not responding in a bad way anymore." He bit down, causing Zamasu to gasp and shudder, but nothing crazy. "It feels so good now, before I hated it, it was far too strong in the feels for me to enjoy." The dragon continuing his assault than, as that was his cue to continue.

A sudden yelling orgasm from the Kai and the dragon went down to his dick and felt through the fabric, soaked completely. "Wow you orgasmed off your ears like this." Zamasu's face sheer bliss and very very red. "Wow your face is also burning and you seem to have really enjoyed that, might give you a small break, we should probably be heading down to Earth to feed anyways." He continued to whisper into his ear. Zamasu eventually nodding, the dragon biting at his lip and pulling it slightly before letting go, Zamasu giggling.