I'm going to re read it

Because I've noticed I've forgotten some things which isn't unusual really, reading the older stuff I noted I forgot about who Galacius and Giavaladus really were and their typical powers and such and if I'm going to add any of them I need to remind myself of who they were at the most basic level.

Not only for that reason and not this story either actually, those are from like story 2 lol. I mean I'm going to re read this story because I noted some stuff I wrote whilst reading, more like skimming earlier that I didn't actually hate those bits, no dare I say I loved the way I wrote it? I wrote some truly epic stuff in here when I didn't ruin the chapters. So my summary saying only the sex scenes and them were good ... I must've been off my rocks or like extremely critical at the time or something, because that is a lie!

Anyways from what I see so far, definitely going to continue this, my most tragic mistake I reckon was making them fake and like a serpent and fairy even though I don't hate that either, but like it's because of that and saying the anime stuff and yeah that ruined it, nothing else, the rest I actually don't seem to hate now that I've taken a break and come back to it with fresh eyes and a different outlook on my stories in my mind.

I don't hate this, I hate where I took it, but there was a ton of super cool ideas and like words in here and I can't wait to go over it and see where the problems were beyond what I mentioned. I also feel like I rushed it, perhaps? It felt a bit rushed honestly, I'll know more when I read and not skim it.

My other story will be on hold for now until I feel I have a solid plot, I don't right now, it would be all improv right now if I wrote it and I don't want it to be 100% improvised, I want a plot, so far I see the two ancients faces and their looking at Zamasu and Shenron and are being all evil and all and it's cool, but it's just that and nothing else right now.

I also thought I'd have a mood to write today considering I woke up high as a kite, like I felt so good, you wouldn't believe how good I felt. But that mood dropped off hours ago and yeah ... with it my mood to write I think, as I felt like writing earlier, but didn't really have the time.

Anyways back to the goood ol room to play some Warcraft maybe and if not maybe some more Darkness. Also got a challenge going on Farmer Against Potatoes that I didn't totally wreck, it's wrecking me instead, might have some trouble finishing this one I'll admit. Game might need to be offline for a couple of hours each day to build up my health and damage as I'm not surviving at all beyond like wave 64 or something. Health just plummets randomly at that point and I get fudged all over the screen ... joking but yeah dead as a door nail.