ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢ ᵍᵒʳᵍᵉᵒᵘˢ ⁱⁿ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ

❛❛ 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓

❛❛ 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 .ᐟ ❜❜
ᴊᴀᴠᴏɴ ᴡᴀʟᴛᴏɴ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ

ִ ࣪𖤐◞ ꙳ ๋࣭ ⭑ '

❝ If they call me a slut You know it might be worth it for once And if I'm gonna be drunk I might as well be drunk in love

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

SATURN AND JAVON HAVE been texting for about three weeks now and javon was flirting with her constantly. "i think he really wants you"

saturn blushed smiling as she got out the car. "i don't know he could just be joking" "with the way he's been texting you constantly i don't think so"

saturn giggled shaking her head "he texted me but i haven't responded i don't know why"

giselle gasped turning to saturn. "what happened?" saturn questioned confused. "javon is here" "what!? where!?"

"he's over there with a girl" giselle pointed at javon "he looks good" "saturn he's with a girl"

"but he looks good and tall i love when he wears backward hats" "saturn he's with another girl!"

"what do we do now? this is awkward he just texted me too what if she's a family member" giselle shrugged shaking her head

"i'm gonna drag him by his short ass legs"

"no! we'll just get our food and leave" saturn suggested smiling a little. giselle followed behind the girl as she walked to the register where javon was

"this is too awkward can you go in front of me" "i wanna slap him in his stupid face" "no gigi no violence" she groaned walked in front of saturn

"i want a double double and animal fries no onions" giselle nodded walking closer to the register and began ordering.

saturn stood off to the side trying not to get noticed by javon. "okay do you want me to get your drink?" "no it's fine" giselle nodded. "saturn?"

saturn froze in her spot and turned around "oh uhm hi javon?" he frowned a little expecting an at least better reaction from her.

he knew she liked him

"i didn't know you lived in la" "i never thought of mentioning it" she shrugged pouring dr pepper into her cup "you look more like you live at the beach like the beach town in summer i turned pretty"