ā± Ė”įµ’įµ›įµ‰ įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ė¢įµā±įµ—Ź°Ė¢

I had a lot of fun with you yestereday

I had a lot of fun with you yestereday. I love spending time with you and seeing your beautiful face I really missed you and that smile. even just thinking of it made me smile.

your smile had stolen my heart from the stars. I get so nervous around you it drives me insane
in the best way possible.

you have me wrapped around your finger
and i'm all in for it

— wanna

saturn and giselle laid on her bed watching dance moms. "we're so kelly and christi"

giselle laughed nodding her head. "literally we fight with people like them like that time you got banned"

saturn sighed hiding her face in her hands "dont remind me i'm still not over it"

giselle giggled. it was quiet as kelly began fighting with abby. saturn laughed a little

"in another life you are the abby to my kelly"

giselle scoffed laughing "in another life you want to fight me?" "just for the laughs and fun of it you'll actually bite my finger off unlike abby"

giselle gasped scaring saturn "mason is calling"

"aww i hope you both die"

giselle ignored her answering the phone. she had a big smile on her face.

saturn sighed sadly looking around the room

"i want a boyfriend" "anyone but javon's short ass would be great for you" "i want him so bad the letter he wrote today was so cute"

"he's so desperate it's funny" saturn flipped off giselle. she laid on her back grabbing the note again. she's reread it over and over again.