ʰᵉ ˡᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳ ʷᵃˡᵏ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ

saturn laid on her bed frowning as she reread her messages with javon

saturn laid on her bed frowning as she reread her messages with javon. how could he just act like he didn't hurt her and not apologize?

i mean she did too but she wasn't the one who hurt him. and she wasn't even being nice.

her and giselle were bullying him but saturn knew he wouldn't take it to heart and he didn't

the whole time javon was smiling thinking she wants to be cool again. i guess he didn't know her as well as he thought he did.

or he did and he was just too into his mind telling him otherwise

saturn jumped on the bed scaring giselle awake.

"let's go to the beach it's summer!"

"summer means break i need a break meaning i need sleep" giselle mumbled smacking saturns leg hoping she'll lay back down.

"gigi you went to school like ten times out of the whole school year" "and i still passed with all As"

saturn giggled laying down. "we need to start our bucket list" "what time is it?" "1:23 pm" giselle groaned opening her eyes

"what time did you go to sleep? please don't tell me you stood up all night talking to that gremlin" saturn shook her head smiling

"i went to sleep after you" saturn got off the bed walking over to the restroom.

the two girls began getting ready.

౨ৎ

saturn laid on her towel reading a book. giselle and mason were at the shore. saturn closed her book a little bored of it.

she looked up smiling at the two. she looked around. saturn scoffed and stood up grabbing her bag. she walked over to the beach chairs.

"what are you doing here?" the boy looked up and smiled. "hey how'd you know it was me?" she looks down at him pointing at his leg "your tattoo"