ᵐᵒᵛᵉ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ᵐᵒᵛᵉ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ⁱ'ᵐ ⁱⁿˡᵒᵛᵉ

saturn laughed quietly at javon

saturn laughed quietly at javon. he was asleep still laying on his stomach, his arm cuddling the pillows around them and saturn's scented build a bear. his other arm wrapped around saturn's waist

saturn had woke up an hour earlier and was bored so she had been taking pictures of javon with random filters from snapchat.

"what are you doing?" saturn jumped when he spoke. he still had his eyes closed but he could tell she was doing something.

"shush you're only dreaming go back to sleep" saturn shushed him placing her finger on his lips. javon opened his eyes smiling.

saturn turned her phone off quickly. he furrowed his eyebrows at her. "you took pictures of me!" saturn laughed acting oblivious

"i wouldn't do such a thing!"

javon rolled his eyes smiling "i was gonna draw on your back but your arm is gripping onto me i couldn't reach the pen on the nightstand"

javon turned around grabbing the pen "what were you going to draw?" "free pass to slap me!"

his mouth fell open, saturn grinned holding in her giggles. "i'm just kidding" javon rolled his eyes.

"i'm gonna give you an amazing tattoo" javon looked at her unsure. saturn laughed a little.

"i promise it won't be bad" javon gave in to her laying on his stomach again. saturn smiled wide.

she sat up a little bit. she drew saturn on his shoulder. like the planet. javon's muscles tensed at the feeling of the pen touching his skin.

saturn blushed from javon's eyes on her. his eyes gleamed in the sunlight. "i should be a tattoo artist" saturn beamed at him grabbing her phone.

she took a picture and showed him. he raised his eyebrows grinning. "it's saturn like my name!" "that's really good actually"

"thank you! i should be a tattoo artist i know i know!" saturn praised herself sarcastically, flippering her hair off her shoulder.

"now i should draw on you" saturn gave him a side eye. "oh i don't know about that" javon scoffed laughing, he was sat up now.

saturn stared at him. he's barely waking up and he manages to look so good?