ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ˢᵉⁿˢᵉ .ᐣ

saturn sat in her room getting ready

saturn sat in her room getting ready. it was her birthday today and javon was taking her out for lunch. she was nervous like any other time.

no one was there to calm her nerves. surprisingly her mom wasn't home when she woke up. although she left some pancakes and a gift downstairs for her.

saturn sat at her vanity putting mascara on. she decided against doing a lot of makeup since javon loved her beauty marks.

she learned to love them because of his praising. she smiled at thinking of all the times he complimented her. the doorbell rang alerting her he was here.

she got up immediately grabbing her tote bag. it already had everything she needed.

saturn quickly placed a kiss on her cats head and rushed downstairs. she stood in front of the door catching her breath from the rushing.

saturn looked in the mirror once more before opening the door. javon stood in front of her.

he was wearing a suit? forget about that he was holding a big bouquet and a gift bag in his hand

"am i under dressed?"

"no beautiful you look amazing" javon leaned in kissing her softly. "happy birthday" saturn smiled blushing "thank you, do you want to come in?"

javon nodded smiling. saturn open the door wider for him to walk in. "you could open your gift later if you want to" "are you sure i could open it now?"

javon checked his watch giselle told him to have saturn out of the house before 1:15 it was 12:34.

"it's okay we have a reservation" saturn nodded smiling. "where are we going?"

"to a restaurant at laguna beach" saturn gasped. javon smiled closing the door for her.

"i love laguna beach" "i know and i made sure they have chocolate strawberry pancakes at the restaurant" "really!?"

javon hummed in response opening the passenger door. saturn smiled wide.

the drive was comforting silence. mostly because saturn couldn't stop staring at javon.