ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ

saturn couldn't stop smiling since the moment she got home last night

saturn couldn't stop smiling since the moment she got home last night. the way javon treated her and cared for her was the best thing ever.

he was such a gentleman. saturn laid on her stomach writing in her journal. checking down things she's done all week from her to do list.

giselle bursted into her room with liliana by her side. jaden's girlfriend. saturn smiled at the two "hi!"

"how was it?" "i saw mini cows" giselle gasped jumping on the bed. liliana smiled wide following after giselle. "he took you to see mini cows!?"

saturn nodded blushing. "we had a picnic at the beach and i made us flower crowns"

"oh yeah i saw! he was cheesing when he got home i was making fun of him" liliana admitted eating some of saturn's strawberries.

"he was so sweet to me the whole time like it's unreal" liliana and giselle smiled at her.

"he gave you his sweater?" liliana pointed out knowing well that she's seen him wear the sweater numerous times before.

saturn blushed playing with the hems of the sleeves "yes i got cold" "stop i'm so jealous you're the cutest" giselle nodded in agreement smiling

"i can't even throw insults at him because there's nothing i can throw insults at!" saturn laughed at giselle shaking her head.

"he wants to take me somewhere tomorrow for my birthday but i told him no"

"what why!?" "i'm gonna slap you" the two different reactions made saturn laugh

"aren't we going to do something tomorrow?" giselle and liliana stood quiet. they never made up an excuse for if she asked to hangout.

"it's okay go with javon maybe he'll give you a car or something as a gift" liliana snorted grabbing another strawberry. saturn smacked her hand away

"he'd definitely buy her a car" "didn't he just buy a car?" "yes he did and it's annoyingly loud"

"what does he buy people for their birthday?" saturn asked genuinely wanting to know. he had a spending problem but he was rich enough for it not to affect his bank account anyways.