ʷʰʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ʸᵉᵗ

❛❛ 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓

❛❛ 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 .ᐟ ❜❜
ᴊᴀᴠᴏɴ ᴡᴀʟᴛᴏɴ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ

ִ ࣪𖤐◞ ꙳ ๋࣭ ⭑ '

❝ If they call me a slut You know it might be worth it for once And if I'm gonna be drunk I might as well be drunk in love

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

SATURN SAT IN GISELLE'S room getting ready to go hangout with javon "should i wear this?" "yes! it's so cute" saturn smiled putting her shoes on

giselle smiled at her best friend. "take pictures! of yourself not him" saturn giggled shaking her head "i think we're going to the beach"

her phone went off. javon texted saturn that he was there. "i'm nervous i was rude yesterday and when he told me he liked me i said great"

"it'll be fine saturn he really likes you i know it" saturn smiled at giselle. they walked downstairs out of the house. saturn waved bye to giselle.

she got in javons rental car and smiled at him. "you look really pretty" saturn blushed looking down at her lap "thank you" "are you hungry?"

"no i just ate lunch with giselle but if you're hungry we could go somewhere?" "no i already ate too"

saturn and javon smiled at each other. they talked about their interest and got to know each other more.

javon let her play music since she made fun of his public playlist a week ago. they both liked drake and frank ocean so it worked out

"i really want to go to a concert" "me too it seems fun like coachella" saturn snorted. she shook her head and smiled "that's a music festival"

"it's still the same" "i've never been so i actually don't know" "yeah me neither, we should go" "seriously? i wanna go a lot of good artists will be there"

"yeah i'll buy your ticket" "no i could buy my own i was already thinking about it but you seriously wanna go?" "yeah it'd be fun"

saturn smiled and nodded "we should go then" "who would you wanna see the most?"

"definitely lana what about you?" "tyler the creator i love his music" "that playlist says otherwise" "shut up i made that when i was fourteen"

javon laughed shaking his head. saturn smiled looking out the window. javon looked over at her admiring her beauty.

"would you ever live on another planet?" "if you were there i definitely would" saturn smiled wide. her cheeks were a bright pink. "shut up"