ʸᵉᵃʰ ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷᵃʳʳᵉⁿ ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ

ITS BEEN MONTHS since saturn last spoke to javon

ITS BEEN MONTHS since saturn last spoke to javon. giselle has been talking to mason everyday and they recently started dating.

"hey mason is picking us up today" giselle smiled walking out of school. it was their last day. "are we going somewhere?" "he got invited to a party"

saturn raised her eyebrows "who will be there?" "i dunno it's in hollywood" the two girls stood outside arms linked.

"i'll tell my mom we're at stacie's house" "would she still cover for us?" saturn snorted.

"honestly i don't even know" giselle giggled "did you see what she posted?" "yes it made me giggle" giselle smiled taking out her phone.

they laughed at the story together. "wait — mason is here!" giselle stood up quickly picking up her bag. saturn smiled. they rushed to the car together.

giselle sat in the front saturn in the back. giselle greeted mason with a kiss. saturn smiled at them. mason nodded his head at saturn saying hello

she smiled in return. "hey me and saturn were wondering who's going to be there?" "it's an after party for a movie so i don't really know"

saturn smiled. giselle and saturn talked about all their school drama to mason who was amused. "i wanna go to public school" "it's actually hell"

saturn nodded her head in agreement.

"yup everyone sucks. like that boy i was talking to a week ago he ghosted me because i found out he had a girlfriend the whole time"

mason furrowed his eyebrows "what the hell.. did you tell her?" saturn nodded leaning back in her seat. "yeah we're literally best friends now"

"i'm gonna drag you and her" giselle glared at saturn. "i'm joking! you're my favorite person ever and only best friend no one can top you"

mason smiled at the two girls.

౨ৎ

saturn giselle and mason walked into the party. it was packed with people. mainly adults who were celebrities. "there's so many people it's scary"