ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʲᵃᵛᵒⁿ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵃᵗᵐᵃⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵖⁱᵈᵉʳ ᵐᵃⁿ

saturn laid in the passenger seat of javon's car

saturn laid in the passenger seat of javon's car. giselle mason liliana and jaden laid in the backseat. they were about two hours in to their drive.

saturn was more than excited. she still couldn't believe that javon bought her a ticket for coachella.

she couldn't believe that he was officially her boyfriend as well. her 2022 self would be going crazy over the thought of that.

"who's performing tomorrow?" javon questioned saturn immediately woke up smiling. javon chuckled at the sudden energy she had.

"sabrina carpenter lana del rey faye webster suki waterhouse and deftones" "you remembered all of that?" saturn blushed embarrassed

"yes..before you told me about the tickets i was getting ready to grieve that i wouldn't see them and on saturday tyler is playing!" javon smiled

"did you pack sweaters" saturn gave javon a weird look. "we're going to the desert"

"i was so smart and got extra sweaters for you because i knew you wouldn't bring one"

saturn rolled her eyes smiling. "i'm bored and i need to use the restroom" "yon want to stop?" saturn nodded. javon drove toward the freeway exit.

"we should eat chick fil a" javon nodded in agreement. "should we wake the others" saturn turned around. all of them were asleep

"we could just buy them something before we leave" javon nodded pulling into a food plaza next to the freeway. javon parked and immediately saturn got out. javon laughed at her running inside.

"can i use the restroom?" "you need to buy something" "yeah i'm about to order the whole menu i need to use the restroom first" the lady nodded passing her the key.

saturn rushed to the bathroom. javon stood in line already knowing what she wants. he used to always get her uber eats to know her orders well.

once javon was next he ordered for himself and saturn. he walked away from the register with two cherry cokes in his hand. saturn walked over.

"i look like a bum" "you look beautiful i love when you show your beauty marks" saturn smiled rolling her eyes. "shut up" javon laughed.

he placed a kiss on her cheek. "did the lady ask you no chick fil a sauce?" "oh my god you and that video" "do you think i was her in another life"

"most definitely" saturn smiled "can i have my soda" "you're gonna drink it all before you eat"

"i could get a refill duh" "you're gonna need to use the restroom again" "i don't like you right now" javon smiled at saturn.

his thumb caressed her freckles. his attention turned away from her when his name was called at the register. he walked away to grab their food.

saturn immediately grabbed her soda. javon turned to her and laughed shaking his head. he walked over with their food. they sat at a booth together eating.

saturn being the girl that she is had to watch something on her phone while eating. javon found it funny. they sat there eating and watching larray

saturn finished eating before javon. "are you still hungry beautiful?" she smiled and shook her head. "i'm full" "okay i'm gonna order for the others"

saturn nodded watching the video still. javon walked away.

after he ordered and the two waited, they left the chick fil a to get back on the road. to their surprise the others were waking up.

"you guys got food?" mason asked happily. saturn nodded passing him the food. he sat up quickly scaring gigi. he took the bag with a big smile.

"how long till we get there" liliana complained "only an hour more" jaden groaned annoyed "can i drive?" "yes please! i'm tired of driving" javon immediately got out of the driver seat.

the twins switched spots. liliana gave javon a dirty look. "i don't wanna sit with you"

"then get out the car" "maybe you should stay here and we all go without you"

"go to the front seat you freaking cry baby" liliana smacked his forehead before getting out the backseat switching with saturn.

"do you see how she abuses me saturn" liliana smiled innocently at saturn. "how could this angel face be mean to anyone?" liliana smiled.

javon rolled his eyes. "i hope we see billie eilish" "asap will be there" "oh my gosh i need to see rihanna" "rihanna is so hot" the girls talked as if it were just them three in the car.

"can we play shake it off" mason chimed into the girls conversation. liliana nodded smiling. "javon you weird rat disconnect from the bluetooth"

he rolled his eyes turning it off. when the song played mason sang loudly. "can i eat all the fries" "no i want mine and i want my mac and cheese"

mason nodded leaning back in his seat. him and giselle shared their food. giselle leaned her head on his shoulder falling back asleep.

"are we almost there" mason questioned playing with giselles hand. "like thirty minutes more" he sighed. javon laughed at him.

"bro saturn me and javon are batman and spider man" "why are you out in the day?" "what are you talking about it's noon" "right"

the three went quiet. mason spoke again. "are we going to camp because it sounds fun but i don't want to use the public showers" "we got an airbnb"

mason sighed relieved "godbless america" "oh i don't know about that mason" "shush my girlfriend is sleeping" he gave javon and saturn a dirty look.

the couple laughed at him. after that they all except jaden fell asleep again. liliana fell asleep the moment she got in the passenger seat.

finally after twenty more minutes they got to their airbnb. they got out of the car with everything they packed for the weekend. saturn was so excited.

she was first to pick a room that she'd share with javon. saturn flopped on the bed. "oh my gosh this is the most comfortable bed i've laid on"

javon laughed placing saturn's bags down. he walked to the bed laying next to her. his eyes widened. "wait you're right"

"i might just fall asleep now to be honest" javon nodded in agreement. saturn sat up to lay correctly on the bed. javon did the same.

they were already dressed in comfortable sleeping clothes. "did you think you'd ever go to coachella"

"no because the tickets are insane but for you i would and i did" saturn smiled. she placed a kiss on his lips. he kissed back immediately.

she pulled away slowly smiling. she laid her head on his chest slowly falling asleep. javon was falling asleep as well a big smile on his face.

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —

enjoy
@JAVONSBAE