~MYSTIC FALLS 1970~ (Part 1)

I've been in contact with Kathrine for a few months
now, she told me she needed me to help her. The thought of helping Kathrine makes me want to throw up but after everything I can't help but feel bad for her.

Kathrine is sitting in the dining room of the Salvatore boarding house, Stefan is gone somewhere and Damon hasn't been around for a long while.

"Cici, listen to me. I don't want to hurt Stefan, why would I? You know I still love him. But the only way the curse can be broken is if the most recent doppelgänger of Silas is dead." Kathrine says using the voice she uses when she's making someone. Do something they don't want to.

I don't want to do this, I know I don't want to do this. But something inside me is telling me I need to do this.

"Kathrine this is my brother we're talking about. I can't just kill him to stop some curse for Klaus so he'll stop hunting you. Why do you think I will help you? Why don't you just kill him yourself? I said trying not to get upset.

"You know you want to help me." She says, she's right.

Long story short, I helped her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 days later I'm waiting in the kitchen for Stefan to arrive back at the boarding house. I've practically drank this place dry, why am I doing this?

I'm holding a wooden stake in my left hand, what am I doing.

Just as I am about to put the stake down I hear someone enter the front door.

"Stefan?" I call out

I wait for an answer.

"Yeah, it's me. Where are you?" He calls back

I take a deep breath.

"I'm in the kitchen, could you come here for a second?" I say regretting what I'm saying before the words even leave my mouth.

Stefan walks into the kitchen and pours himself a glass of bourbon that I was drowning my thoughts in before he arrived.

"Rough day?" I say trying to stall what I know I have to do.

Even if I decide I don't have to kill my brother for Kathrine, she'll kill me for not doing what I said I would.

"Just our favorite brother again." He says slamming the empty glass on the table. "I'm going to sleep" he says getting up.

I need to do it now.