~PRESENT DAY NEW ORLEANS~

As I walk into Willa's sanctuary I'm hit with a wave of nostalgia.

I need to find Willa she would know how to break the sire bond.

as I'm looking around I see a piece of paper on a table that reads "in loving memory of Willa mcfee" oh shit. It also has the date of her death, 1962.

I feel like I'm going to throw up. it's not about me not getting the cure to the side bond, it's because I lost pretty much the only person that cared about me, and I didn't even know it.

The whole world stops spinning and I feel like I can no longer breath.

My silence is broken by a women in her late 60's tapping me on the shoulder, I turn around.

"can I help you?" She says sweetly.

"Sorry to bother, I was looking for Willa but I can see that I am far to late." I say tears stinging my eyes.

"Are you Cici?" She says.

"Um yeah, that's me." I say.

"Come with me." She takes my hand and pulls me behind the bar into Willa's old office.

As soon as we get in there I sit down curious of what this women could possibly know about me.

"Willa's my sister, she has told me a lot about you." She says.

I didn't know Willa had a sister.

"Good things I hope." I smile awkwardly.

"Yes" she laughs a laugh exactly like Willa did.

"Willa left a spell book for you before she died, she said that if you ever showed up like you did then I should give it to you." She says handing me a large heavy book.

"It should have everything you need, I'm sorry for your loss but I wish you would've tried to visit my sister before now." She looks disappointed.

"Now you need to leave."

                      ~NEW ORLEANS 1954~

I've been staying with Willa for a year now, we still don't know who's coming after me. We've tried everything, Willa preforms more spells on a daily basis more than I can can count but whoever is hunting me obviously knows how to not be caught.

A few months ago whoever it was started leaving notes around Willa's house, I found the first one in the bushes.

____________________________________
DEAR, Cecilia Salvatore.
You've escaped me far to many times Cici, stop running.
____________________________________

As you can see very vague.