Introduction & Basic info

(Authors Note: YOU CAN SKIP THIS U JUST WILL BE A LITTLE CONFUSED)

(All aspects of this story have Purely come from my imagination and anything, from names, to ideas similar to another story, is pure coincidence)

Basic Information

Leopard Shifters have Different coloured fur and eyes that signify their Rank and any additional abilities, if there is any.

Fur:
Normal beige and black (like a normal leopard) = Normal Shifter

Golden fur= Royal Shifter

Snow-white coloured fur= Second highest ranked after Royal Shifters

Black fur with slightly visible spots= Dark Magic Shifters(rare) (Usually banished from the Divus realm, to the Underealm for bad intentions)

Silver fur= Seer* Shifters. (Glimpses of the future and Ability to sense the purity of someone's intentions)

Eye Colour:
Purple**= Seers* eyes are purple, and glow like so when having a vision.

Black= Dark Magic Shifters eyes turn fully black like empty voids, when using their magic, as it slowly takes away their souls essence, leaving them colder and more heartless each time

Blue= The colour of the odd normal shifter who was born with an ability, which can range, from increased vision-elemental control.

Royal Shifters all have additional abilities, although its highly unlikely for a non-royal to have abilities it is still possible:

- The King had Double Enhanced speed; Lime Green eyes.

-The Queen had Double enhanced Strength; Bright Red eyes

All the females in the L'entrae family had the same red eyes, and the males the same Neon Lime green  eyes

All the females in the L'entrae family had the same red eyes, and the males the same Neon Lime green eyes. Except the Family seers with the purple eyes.**

Words you'll come across and might not understand, so to save all the questions:

Azuron"= is The name of the planet that appears in the sky, every night. it is a huge glowing Blue planet and is an oval. The Azuron Goddess, is the Deity of worship in the Divus realm.

- Mate= like 'Werewolf/Wolf Shifter stories', Your Mate is the person your soul was bonded to from birth, hand-chosen by the Azuron" Goddess

-Mating+Heat= The 'Mating Process', is, again, Like in Wolf Stories, the same thing. And heat is the intense heat females feel when experiencing it, not long after meeting your mate. And its quite literally a physically burning sensation only calmed and soothed/eased by your mates physical touch.

Lastly, All Shifters live in sort of packs throughout the Divus realm. They don't wage war with each other due to laws inforced by the Royals, but they do have certain ones highly dislike each other. Each pack has a Monarch, usually the most dominant & strong one out of them all to lead. One pack, Located on the edge of the Underealm, on the border between it and the Divus realm, is a pack of Rogue Shifters, some Dark Shifters, and those who were banished.

The Underealm is a barren, empty almost lifeless place, where the banished are sent.

The pack located there, is called, 'Ineritus' (Latin-'Destruction'). The Monarch of Ineritus is a Dark Shifter. His name is unknown to all, so he was given the name Diaboli. (Devil). He was the kind of guy people told their children would come for them if they didn't go to sleep at night, or eat their veggies. He was rumoured to have used his dark magic so much, his soul had barely any of its essence left. Making him a complete monster with a heart of stone.