Chapter 3

No POV:

It was 1 pm and the Ineritus Pack was calm and relaxed. The Shifters were all relaxing and socialising, as there was no training today. At the very top of the house, was a stressed monarch, who was at the brink of punching a wall in anger. Diaboli was in his office going through plans and mail, when he receives a letter. It was From the Royal Palace in the Divus realm. The letter made his skin crawl and he wanted to rip it into pieces. He took a deep breathe and opened it.

It was a warning letter directly from the King and Queen. Since the Ineritus pack was located, on the edge of the Underealm, it was extremely accessible, and actually visible from the Divus realm, through the barrier. The Magical barrier that separated the two realms was a huge swirling mass, that had the colour, and looked like, Black, tinted transparent glass. It was created by an ancient powerful magic wielder shifter, 100's of years ago, and could only be walked through by those with extreme power, or those allowed in by those with the authority. In this case the L'entrae's. Not many people knew this though, and thought it was just a divide to separate the two realms. The Royals wanted the Ineritus's to Move their location, deeper into the Underealm, so when they expand, the Ineritus won't be visible to the people.

The contents of the letter infuriated Diaboli. He tore it in half, balled it up and threw it out the window. How dare the Royals disrespect him like that, and think he I'll just up and move at will? Those were the thoughts running through his head as he contemplated the matter.
His eyes darkened and a psychotic smile spread across his face. He now sat as his desk eerily calm, and faced the paper in front of him, he started writing a letter back. The Ineritus pack was known to try and start wars, or suggest it, casually but seriously, not afraid to fight, without caring about the laws. 

He started writing on the paper, he was suggesting a possible war, if he was told to move. It was bad enough his Packlands were situated in the Underealm at all, he was sure as hell not going further into it. He sealed the letter and summoned Jason to his office. Jason sent the letter off to the Divus realm, directly to the palace, immediately.

2 days later:

A letter came back from the Palace. Diaboli opened it hastily, irked that they sent a casual letter back after being threatened. The letter said, that the palace do no want to start war, and that they were scheduling a visit to try and meet halfway. Diaboli visibly paled. People from the Divus realm were going to come to the Ineritus's Pack, and negotiate, and in exactly 3 days. He growled and, indeed punched the wall in anger. The wall now had a deep fist side hole in it, the plaster falling into the floor. He didn't want anyone from there coming. But he knew in the ends he wouldn't be able to stop them. As if the royals wanted something, 99.9% of the time they would get it. It was bad enough that he had ended up not going through with certain plans that involved Alaia already, he couldn't have nosy guards sniffing around.

Almost immediately he summoned Jason. He told them to give everyone the news, and to make sure that they all behave.

Diaboli: If they embarrass me, or do something stupid, I swear to the Azuron Goddess I will torture them till their screams can be heard from the Divus Realm. Make sure they understand, got it?

Jason nodded and went to announce their Monarch's news to them all. Diaboli sat in his chair, behind his desk, and was deep in thought, he now had to try and make sure that Alaia, was out of sight the whole day, as who knows what could happen...

No POV: The Divus Realm

It was 11:30 in the afternoon. The People in the Divus realm were bustling and happy per usual. But in the Royal palace, things were different. The happy and calm facade the L'entrae's put on when speaking to the public, was non-existent. King Lucierre and Queen Anastasia were sitting, dejected upon their thrones, head in their hands, waiting for news, on one specific letter.