CYRA

6 years ago:

"Amy where are we going?"
I asked my best friend.

"Girl.. can you shut up? I'm not gonna get you killed or anything."

" Oh please.. look at the place. Don't you think it's lil scary.?"

"Don't worry.. no one gonna kill your sweet lil ass.."
She said pulling my hand.

"You talking about my ass is not making this situation any less scary. I don't understand why are we here in the first place. Are you sure you don't want to kill me. Because I'm having second thoughts right now."

"No darling we're not here so that I gotta kill you or something. It's just a surprise for you. And you gonna fucking love it."

I doubt that.

I followed her without arguing anymore. Yeah I might get killed any moment but that's not the case here. I could always be a ghost and haunt her later in her dreams.

Yeah..yeah.. I know sometimes I act like a main character in a romance movie.

"By the way I need to go the cafe. Mom asked me to help her."
I said checking the surroundings carefully.

"If everything goes smoothly then we'll be done in a few minutes."

"You know what you sounds like a psychopath killer of a murder suspense movie. It's Hella scary Amy."

"Whatever."

We went to the top floor. The building is under construction. And it's already dark out there. It's giving a chill vibe to it.

"You wait here for 2 mins. I'll be back."
She left me here in the dark rooftop.

"Amy.. where you going? It's scary over here. Come back.. I swear I will share my pancakes with you. I'll buy you your favorite drink for 7 days. Nope.. for 15 days straight."

I called her out. But no reply..

"Amy..!!!"
"Can you here me ??"
"I'm going."

I shouted again but no reply.
I finaly decidedto leave this place... then suddenly... I heard something.

"Cyra"

I look back.

I couldn't believe my eyes what I saw. it's a scene straight out of a romance movie. There's candles, balloons, flowers everywhere. The fairy-lights giving it a soft glow. There's big heart made out of candles and roses. And there's this person standing with a flower bouquet looking at me in his dreamy eyes.

Non other than my crush of 2 years

Richard William.

"What are you doing there?"
I asked dumbfounded.

"What do you think?"
He said with a mischievous grin on his face.

I took few steps towards him. As I got close to him, he holds my hand and Then kneels down with flowers in his hand. It was hard to believe what I'm seeing.

Is he gonna propose me or its yet another prank of amy and her stupid ass friends.

Its not a secret that i have a crush on Richard since the day he moved to our school. He's handsome, kind and most importantly He's passionate about his dreams. He knows what he wants. And He's confident about it. I liked him for that. But there's noway He's gonna propose me in this abandoned building on a random evening.

" Cyra..
He sighed

"I know I making this weird for you. But I just couldn't find any better place in a short period of time."

(I wish i had superpower to read people's mind. Because i dont understand anything whats going on here)

"Last week at Erick's party I heard you talking about me with your friends. Since that day I couldn't just stop thinking about you. I just can't wait anymore because you got my attention from the day I first saw you. But I was just afraid to confess thinking what if you don't wanna date. But in that party I heard you have a crush on me & So do I.
I promise we gonna make a great couple cyra. I'll be good to you. So let's just date already. Be my girlfriend cyra Evan.

(Say yes.. say yes.. say yes.. say yes..)

I heard the murmurs in background and saw Amy with few of her friends and also Richard's friends cheering us.

"Aouch.!!"
I pinched my forearm. It's real. He's proposing me.

"Is this real ?"
I asked as I couldn't control my curiosity.

"As real as it ever could be cyra. Now say yes my knees are hurting." He said desperately.

"Yes.."I nodd. Wiping my tears. He got up and hugged me.

"Thanks cyra.."
He Whispers in my ear.

"You don't have to thank me." I said in a low voice.

"I do.. you don't know how light I'm feeling right now. I always had a thing for you. I mean look at you you're beautiful, smart, you don't talk to people and you don't cause any trouble. You're just perfect. For me."

"Quite a weird way to praise me but whatever." I replied breaking the hug.

"Stop eyefucking her bro. Just kiss her already."
Amy yelled somewhere from behind making me chuckle.

And then he came closer and said...
"I think We should fulfill your friend's wish. Without her it couldn't be possible. She's the one who did all this."

"She did?"

"Yeah.. I asked her about that day. And she told me that you like me. And then I was also interested in you. So I told her that I'm gonna confess and she was like how I'm gonna propose you and all.

"And then ?" I asked.

"Then I told her that I don't have anything special planned out because of my schedule. And she volunteered to help me. Rest thing you know. she made all these plan by herself. Decoration these flowers and candles. She must be loves you a lot."

By the time finished I'm a crying mess. I went towards to Amy and hugged her so tight.
I just cried.. and cried.. and cried...

"Stop crying bitch.. it's one of the best evening of your life. Don't ruin it." Amy said wiping my tears.

"Thanks Amy.. this means a lot. Have I ever told you how much I love you.?

"Yeah but it wasn't enough."

"I love you you cruel woman." I confessed.
"I love you too sweetheart. You deserves the world. Oh yeah and don't forget about my pancakes and my free drinks for 15 days. I heard you."
She said mischievously.
"You know what... I take my words back. I hate you."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aein_xo♡