***To Protect What You Love***

"There he comes. Adrian..!!"
Lily called me out as soon I entered the cafe.

"What happened?? Everything's alright??" I asked.

"Yeah yeah.. Everything's good. I asked cyra to invite you but she said you wouldn't like it." She replied.

"Invite me?? where??" I asked looking at cyra. With her messy hair and apron She looked cute.

"Actually there's festival going on the beach. There will be lot of concerts, flee markets, fireworks and a lot more. You'll love it." Said Lily interrupting.

"Oh.. you go.. I'll pass." I said looking at cyra.

"Told ya" cyra said.

"Honestly I don't get you. It'll be so much fun. It took me an hour to pursue her and now you're backing out. What you want me to do ?? Enjoy by myself??" Said Lily with an annoying voice.

"We'll be there for an hour. Then we can come back home together." Cyra said looking at me with those puppy eyes. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her. Suddenly I felt my heart just skipped for an entire minute or so.

"When are we going??" I asked.

They both jumped on excitement like a toddler.

"The concerts start in 2 hours." Lily replied.

"I'll be done in an hour. Then we can go together." Cyra said to me.

"OK. so I'll wait for you here."

I said and took a chair closest to cyra.
There were only a few people here today. So we got to talk a lot.

"It's gonna be so much fun." Lily said with a cheerful voice.

"What fun are you guys talking about???" A voice called out from behind. I looked at cyra to see her being stilled. There's something in her eyes that I've never seen before.

I tilted my head to the side to see a certain someone standing in front the main entrance.

Cyra ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

And I got raged just to see her embracing someone other than me. I've never felt like this before.

I was just getting up to punch that guy when lily said something which got me halt in my place.

"What is this asshole doing here??"
She murmured.

I couldn't stop myself before asking,
"Who's he?"

"You don't know him?? He's the hottest topic of Hollywood right now. And..."

"And.. ????"

"Cyra's asshole boyfriend."

I never imagined him to come to del mar. I guess he's way ahead what I've thought about him.

"Oh I forgot to introduce you guys." Cyra said looking at both of us.

"Addy.. he's Richard.. Richard William you might have seen him in posters and interviews. He just debuted a few months back. And He's totally killing it."

Her face was glowing like a star, while talking about of her boyfriend.

Only if she knew....

"Richard he's Addy. My not so new neighbour."

Richard extended his hand to form a handshake. And I just nodded, declining his offer of greetings.

Before things got weird cyra stepped in and said," umm.. don't mind it.. he's not a people person."