Chapter 3 // Dormmate

I sat on one of the tables and waited while going on my phone, no service that's great. There was a TV the issue is there's only one bed. While walking the stairs i did see other people had two beds. I heard footsteps coming and I stopped looking at my phone to see who it was. The door opened to reveal the bright pink Regina "Oh, hey" I said standing up properly. She always looked so pretty. "There's only one bed?" She questioned already taking a look around seeing the entrance to the bathroom and the tv and the big windows. "Yeah I noticed the other rooms have two beds, you don't mind sharing do you?" I said no longer facing her because i was putting my skateboard under the bed. "It's no problem" She said dropping her bags next to the door. She had already shut the door when we heard the door knocking, She opened it again and a teacher was standing there "I had forgotten to mention you two, since your at the top floor it only had one bed, will than be okay your welcome to switch with the teachers" The teacher basically towered over her.

Before i could get a word in she quickly responded "Yeah that's fine" I was fine either way, the teacher nodded and faced me "Yeah that's cool" I smiled he nodded once again before leaving. "Your quick to answer baby" I basically called everyone baby even Steven, I think it's mostly to show my support or likeness towards that person. "Why do you not want to share?" She turned to me before turning back to her bags and moving them over to me. She started to unpack slowly "No i have no problem with it" I remembered we were given a piece of paper for when we should meet to check were all at least alive "So we don't need to be down to meet with the teachers tonight because it's late as fuck but tomorrow at half 9 we need to meet downstairs for breakfast and then half 10 were free to go activitys. Do you need help?" I noticed her struggling to fold her clothes. She nodded clearly embarrassed she was kneeled down and i was standing behind her. I gently grabbed her hands "here's a trick" I should her carefully while holding her hands, she was clearly blushing.

"Wham! There you go" I said moving my hand to get her to highfive me "So yeah there's a shorter way of doing it." i said sitting down on the bed "I'm gonna unpack tomorrow" I said taking off my shoes. My baggy hoodie have zipped up, i fixed my also baggy joggers. I took off my hoodie and stood back up to go and brush my teeth. I heard shuffling next door i supposed she was also getting into bed. I basically swung open the door and was greeted with Regina in the middle of getting changed "Shit sorry!" I said quickly shutting the door and sitting on the floor. She opened the door a few minutes later "You can leave now" I stood back up and walked over to the bed, i let her get into the far side of the bed "Should we put on the TV?" She nodded and I passed her the remote and she put on some random show while i tucked myelf in and turned to face away from her "Night" I said i quickly put my phone on charge. "Night YN" I took a quick look at my nofications and then closed my eyes.