Chapter 9 // Accidently kissed

She quickly pulled away, the shock on her face, she quickly left the ocean "Where are you going?" I said bobbing in the water, moving the hair out of my face once again "I have to go" She quickly dried herself and put her clothes on top of her bikini. She basically ran off, I bobbed there dumbfounded 'did i do something wrong?' 'Did i say something to make her upset?' A bunch of questions running through my head, unsure of what to do. So i decided to jump out grabbing my towel and clothes and drying my self off and not even caring about putting my clothes on. I held my stuff running back to the main lodge. I quickly ran up to the room ignoring Nicole calling me. I went up to the room and she wasn't there, i quickly opened the bathroom door and looked around, she wasn't there. "Regina?" i yelled, although already haven checked the room, i felt the need to yell her name. I missed her already. I got out of my swimming outfit and looked at my phone more putting my clothes on, i debated if i should message her or not, so i did.

'Hey, are you okay Gina? i couldn't find you i'm sorry if i done something but please let me know your okay i really wanna make sure. I miss you' I said adding a heart emoji at the end of the text. I wasn't expecting her to reply so i decided to go down to Steven's room and see if he had seen her. I quickly knocked on his door "Oh hey YN whats up" He said smiling opening it a bit more to show Mac and Alex waving at me. I waved back before speaking to Steven "Have you seen Regina? She ran off and i think i done something wrong and i couldn't find her in the room." I said making sure the others could hear incase they knew something "Not since breakfast sorry" He said patting my back. i nodded before waving goodbye to them, i went to the first floor looking around the lounge for her. I felt a tapped on my shoulder almost feeling happy but i was disappointed when i turned around "I don't have time to speak Nicole" I said spinning around still looking for Regina "She's in Mac's room." I looked at her "Who's in Mac's room?" 

Mac had a room to his self for his medcine issues, but i had just saw Mac in Steven's room so why didn't he say anything. "I saw her crying Mac let her stay in while he was out. I ran to Mac's room basically nearly banging the door down. After getting no one to answer i ran back up to Steven's room Mac apologised saying ' I wasn't listening sorry. Here's the spare key" He threw it to me i caught it running back with Steven "Run forest run!" Steven said jokingly. I quickly ran to the other below and unlocked the door swinning it open to hearing muffled crying from the bathroom "Gina?...You okay?" I gently knocked on the bathroom door, she sniffled before speaking up "YN how'd you get in here?" She said clearly trying to hide the noises of her crying "Spare key but that doesn't matter- are you okay- can you let me in?" I said stepping back from the door when i heard the door slowly unlock, she opened the door to reveal her teary self. "Come here" I said pulling her into a hug, she tightly wrapped her self around me, her head buried into my chest