Chapter 8 // Pool

Nicole clearly took noticed and waited until Steven had finish telling a story before speaking up to it. "Why are you two holding hands? are you dating or something because i warned you about her and her ex aaron-" I saw Regina very clearly uncomfortable and upset and Steven clearly saw that too. "Shut up Nicki, no one asked or cares about what your talking about? It's clear that she has changed, if she hadn't changed i don't think they would be friends" Steven never liked Regina, but i felt a bit happy when he defended her. "Thank you Steven" She mumbled just enough for all of us to hear. "Your YN friend, girlfriend whatever you guys are he likes you which means i have to get used to you, your not even that bad." Steven said eating his pancakes. "Whatever it's gross and i know YN is going to come crying to us when she sleeps with half of the students" She stood up slamming her fist on the table. "Just leave your such a bitch man" Steven said "Yeah if your just gonna be a cunt to Gina then leave" I stated. I saw Regina smile and blush.

She walked off to her other friend group, it was a group of 5 girls. The rest of the morning was quite boring so i decided i wanted to do a walk around the place and try and find the pool/ocean. After Steven and the others had left i grabbed a map and walked back to Regina "So, i was thinking maybe we could go to the pool today, if you want to" I smiled pointing to the large pool. "Yeah, i'll grab my Bikini" We walked up to the room basically running to grab our swimming outfits and towels. We ran back down and started walking slowly in the outside. It was sunny and very warm. We after around 15 minutes, Found the pool and I started stripping behind a bush not realising there is no place to change, i was quick to get changed so i just stood there waiting on Regina. I saw other students from school. I also realised there was a lot of different schools on this trip but a lot of people from different schools were getting along. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Regina and she looked stunning, her body, her eyes, her curves, her everything.

She pushed me into the water and i felt a rush before swimming up, moving the hair out of my face "Oh i see how it is" I chuckled, jumping quickly out of the water grabbing her by the legs her front looking at my back, she kicked jokingly and I threw her in the ocean. She after a few seconds she came up from the water and she smiled, i jumped into the water. She laughed when I got up. We were close to each other, i felt her legs often hit mines on accidently. I wait down to the water and grabbed her legs pushing her down jokingly, I was on top of her while she tried to push me more down than her. She hugged onto my hips and tried to pull me down. We both quickly got up from the water. "Oh pretty gal you can try and pull me but you won't ever win!" She laughed, it was silent but i didn't feel awkward. Our faces were almost touching, the smiles on our faces faded not in a bad way. But she leaned into me and kissed me her hands on my both sides of my cheek.