Chapter 11 // Dinner

I went downstairs, sitting at the table we sat at normally. Every student i had seen always took the same table, I was always the first to get there. I thought to cheer the mood I would ask them if they wanted to go to the games part downstairs. I heard they have uno and shit so i really wanted to do it. I waited for 5 minutes and someone had already sat down I heard a raspy sad "Hey!" I knew who it was straight away, I quickly looked up and saw her pretty face "Regina, Hey how are you?" I sat up properly. She looked at my face and then my hands "I could be better" She mumbled. She never looked this upset "I'm really sorry if i done anything, y'know from earlier" I said looking at her, she looked at my eyes before speaking up "I just- i'm sorry you didn't do anything i'm not used to someone being so nice and really caring for me- I'm just not sure how to feel and react" I looked up at her "Never apologise, I understand how you feel- I'm here for you, I love you Gina and i want you to know that"

Before you could say anything The others started to come, I saw Steven speaking to Nicole after the short conversion Nicole didn't walk up to the table like normal "What was that all about?" I questioned looking at Nicole going to her friend group looking very annoyed. "I just told her she's not welcome at the table if she's being a dick to our friend" She smiled at the fact she was refered to as his friend. Everyone seemed to be in a better mood, we had breakfast and decided to go back to our rooms. I walked up with Regina and she swooped her blonde hair out of her hair. We walked to the room waving goodbye to Steven and the others, I pulled out the key to our room and walked up the few more stairs before going to the door and unlocking it. She let out a sigh of relief and sat down on the bed making sure to not ruin her makeup or hair. "So umm...how have you been?" She said fiddling with her fingers, looking down at them like she was detail everything she was doing with her fingers. I was quick to reply

"Yeah- well i haven't been doing good with the whole semi sitution but other than that i've been good" I smiled at her, she lifted her face up, her makeup looked very good, but i think she looked better without it. "Do you wanna speak about what happened?" I sat down next to her and looked at her side proflie "Not really" I put my hand behind her back and patted her "If you do want to i'm always here Regina" She moved her upper body and hugged me "Thank you YN" I hugged her back. We had gotten tired and decided to watch a movie, some random horror movie which freaked her out. "I hate horror movies!" She said laying next to me in the bed "I love horror movies" I said, she held on to me through the rest of the movie. She soon fell asleep on my shoulder, thankfully at the end of the movie, she didn't miss anything in the movie.