Chapter 10 // Tears

She stopped crying and was clearly a bit angry "Why do you have to be so nice? I'm a bitch that's what i'm supposed to be that's what i get called why can't you treat me like a bitch?" She pushed me back a bit. I wasn't sure what to make about it, I tried to look at the details on her face trying to understand if she was still upset. "I never saw you as a bitch, I never will. I understand and I know everything you done at your last school but i know you haven't done anything like that in ages and i know you've changed." I put my hand on her cheek. "Can i just be left alone?" She mumbled looking down at the ground, her voice was teary. "Yeah, of course if you do need me i'll be rather downstairs or in the room okay?" She didn't say anything to that so i just left running back up to give the keys back. I didn't want to tell them what happened. I decided to stay in the room unsure of what to say and do. I've never been good at this sort of stuff with love.

Everything she said was running through my head, her words, her voice, her face. The fact that she still managed to be so pretty even when she was crying was crazy. I didn't want to see anyone but her. After half a hour of laying on the bed thinking about her, i heard a knock on the door. I didn't bother answering "Let me in man" Steven said knocking again, I slowly stood up fixing my hair and walking to the door to try and act like i wasn't laying on the bed thinking of a girl. "Were having dinner in a hour and a half if you want to join." He said smiling, fixing his beanie on his head. To act like nothing had happened i put on a semi happy voice "Yeah that's cool i'll be down maybe ten minutes earlier like normal" I smiled, he nodded then waving goodbye. I sighed and closed the door and walked back to the bed and laid down just thinking. I decided to message her, i know she wanted to be left alone but i didn't want her missing out on food. I grabbed my phone, unlocking it while going to message her. 

'Hey, i know you want to be alone but were having dinner in a hour and a half if you want to have some food hop by, i can even bring you up some food, or i can get steven to if you don't want to see me' I sent a heart emoji before sending the message. She had read it instantly, she did not reply though, i knew she wouldn't. I got changed and fixed my hair properly, I didn't want to look like a mess. I just couldn't stop thinking about her, i done something to her and i wanted to know what i did.