Chapter 4 // Bedsharing And Mornings

I woke up around 3:04AM that commonly happened. I wake up at random times. I had turned around i was facing and tangled up by the smaller girl. I kinda needed a pee but i feel like i could hold it i didn't want to wake her up. The time i woke up Steven while he was sleeping was fucking crazy. I tried to grab my phone but i couldn't reach so i just went back to sleep. When i woke up Her hair was messy and covering her face and she was fast asleep her tight grip from earlier in the night now loosed. I just managed to slip from her grip the TV still playing. I walked over to the bathroom with a towel and I had a shower and brushed my teeth. i thought Regina would be awake by now but she wasn't so i woke her up gently "Baby wake up" She mumbled some words. "Regina it's 8AM" She woke up and moved her hair out her face "You fully awake?" She nodded standing up "Actually wait before you go to the bathroom i need to pee you had a tight grip on me last night and i couldn't 

I sped to the bathroom and quickly peed. She grabbed a towel and a few other makeup shit i didn't know, I left the door open for her. I started playing around with my camera. She came out half a hour later, Looking like a model. I snapped a picture which startled her with the big flash "Your like a model" I smiled waiting for the photo to come through. I looked at it and I grabbed a sharpie and wrote done 'pretty girl' and put it into my book "Wait let me see if i look ugly" She tried to grab the book i quickly moved out the way "Trust me your stunning, you were stunning when you woke up and your still stunning baby" She was clearly flattered but didn't response. "So should we get going?" I said fixing my clothing. "Those joggers are going to fall down" She said noticing how baggy your clothes were "They actually did once while skatebording, when i was doing a ollie to impress some girl i used to like my joggers halfway fell down" she laughed. Before thinking about the last part "So...you got a girlfriend?" She questioned.

"Why? you wanna be mines?" I flirted. Before she could answer the door slammed opened "WAKEY- Oh your awake" Steven said while Mac and Alex stood there. Regina was clearly disturbed, "Wait your partnered with Regina?! But I thought you would be partnered with Nicole! Because well- i'm pretty sure she wrote you down to be partnered with and well she really likes you." Regina seemed uncomfortable about the conversion "Nicki's not really my type she's a sweet girl though" I smiled. Nicole or Nicki has always been opened about liking me sometimes a bit too open which makes me a bit uncomfortable but i don't really mind her. She's too touchy, i had rejected her a few times but i guess she hasn't really stopped. "Well there's people out their for you, Woman or man" He said patting my back while walking out with Regina tagged behind me "Nicole actually messaged about 5 minutes ago saying she's downstairs if we wanna meet. I just replied with a yeah sound we'll be 10" we got down about 5 minutes later and it had turned out we still had about half a hour before we had to meet, i saw Nicole sat there.