Chapter 5 // Adventure

"Oh my god YN Hey!" She said ignoring everyone else there and running towards me and hugging me "Hi Nicole" I said slightly trying to push her away. When she pulled away she finally noticed Regina standing behind me "What's she doing here?" Nicole said with a slightly pissed face. "She's my friend and dormmate" I said hugging Regina by the neck and patting her head. "Right" Nicole said walking to the table. I let go of Regina and Steven moved me closer to him. "Your actually friends with her?" He whispered, Regina had heard him "Yeah man she's my friend" He pulled away and replied with a weirded out "Okayyyyy" He said sitting down at the table with Regina just me down on the seat. We waited on the rest of the students. They all walked down and everyone started talking and we ordered food. While waiting on food we talked about what activitys were choosing to do today "How about you two?" Mac said looking at me and Regina "I might do tree climbing, paintball, archery" I said while Mac and Alex were giving there food "How about you baby?" I thanked the women for bringing me food.

I looked at her while eating my pancakes waiting on her response "i might do tree cillmbing and Archery and walking" She said "Do you even know how to do archery?" Nicole said throwing shade at Regina. "That's why you choose it Nicole. to learn it" I said, Nicole was being a bitch for no reason. Nicole didn't say anything she started to eat her food. After eating the food we started walking to our activitys. Mac, Alex and Steven parted to see theres" It was just me, Regina and Nicole "So Regina the first activity is 11:20AM for tree Archery and then i'll go to Paintball at 1:30PM after i've had my lunch and at 4:30PM we can walk to Tree cilmbing is that okay?" She nodded "After the activitys wanna head to my room and watch some movies?" Nicole said trying to turn my attention towards her "Ummm....I might be too tired after tea i'll think about it" I said awkwardly. "Right i'll see you later Nicole" She walked off. "She's a bitch" I mumbled "Yeah no offence" She said "She's been a bitch to you all morning" We made it to Archery and we stood next to the other students.

They took us through the basics and then let us walk off to shoot. Me and Regina were put next to Archery. I watched her shoot and realised it was clear that she wasn't listening. i walked next to her. "You really must of listened" I laughed "Shut up" She said. I showed her step by step and hands connected. "Thanks" She mumbled. The archery was boring i wasn't  going to lie but watching Regina being so bad at it was so funny. After walking back to the big cabin we go and have lunch. I ate with the group talking about our activity "Regina's archery was so shit it was adorable" I said eating my food. Nicole sighed loudly "YO YN we've got Paintball with Mac and Alex as well!" After lunch we were put in paintball and we are running around shooting each other "YN I know your in here!" Steven said walking in the broken house. I was careful and I shot Steven. "I fucking play cod man!" I yelled jokingly before getting shot by Mac. Mac was quiet but deadly. After archery we had a break and I walked to get Regina. We found her.