Chapter 12 // ENDING

A week had passed since we were first were roommates together and we had gotten way closer than ever. Nicole had tried to speak to us but i wasn't very interested in speaking to her. Our activaties were mostly together, we always at least had 2 out of the 3. Me, Steven, Regina and the others were at the beach and we were sat talking about random things but i kept seeing Regina having her eyes on me "You like what you see Gina?" I teased she gently hit my shoulder "Shut up i was not looking at you" She smiled. I moved closer to her and she was clearly red faced. "Hmm...is that so pretty girl?" My face was closed to her. "Right love birds pack it in" Steven said. I had felt very close to Regina, i gave Steven a look of 'fuck off for a second please' He stood up making some shit excuse to leave to Regina, They all were by the water. I moved to face her "So Regina can i talk to you for a second, Not for anything bad i promise!" I said smiling at her when she gave a unsure confused face.

"Yeah?" She said "Since the day we were placed together i realised i already liked you. Everything about you is perfect. I never realised i could love someone like i do. The day we kissed i realised i loved you i wasn't just imagining it. I love you Regina more than i have ever loved anyone." She looked shocked like she had heard someone admit to a crime. After a minute she finally spoke up "I've never heard someone say something like that." She leaned in and kissed me this time not running away. we pulled away and looked at each other before hugging each other. "I love you" I said, she had never looked so happy before until now. I looked at her, then her blonde hair and then at her again. I hugged her again, tightly happily. "I'm not sure what to do now" she said awkwardly laughing.

THE END

sorry for such a boring ending I've never been good with them but I hope you enjoyed