SFTD

The whole sympathy thing? Yeah, it's a real trip. Two sides to it, you know? First, there's that standard definition—feeling for someone when they're going through tough stuff. Like, you can't help but feel for them, right? It's like a mix of compassion and pity, all wrapped up in emotions.

Then, there's the other side, the one that's more about sharing vibes with someone. Like, when you and I just get each other without even saying a word. That's you, Jack. You're my second definition of sympathy, no doubt about it.

Sometimes I wonder where we went off the rails. There are moments when I think life would've been easier if we'd never crossed paths. But then again, if I hadn't met you, I wouldn't know this level of happiness. With you, I'm just me, no masks, no pretending.

Despite the uncertainty, I find myself hoping for a future with you, clinging to the possibility that it's meant to be us in the end. Yet, deep down, I'm aware of the probability that you might be nothing more than a poignant lesson in my journey.

What if we're supposed to be enemies, huh? Yet here I am, loving you more than anyone else on this planet.

I love what we've got, even if we end up losing it. At least we'll know what it was like to have something real. But damn, I'm terrified of losing it all over again. That's the part that cuts deepest, you know?

But you, Jack, are a paradox—a mixture of heaven and hell. There are days when my feelings towards you oscillate between intense longing and confusion. It's a whirlwind of emotions that I struggle to comprehend fully.

But even as I grapple with these uncertainties, I can't deny the profound impact you've had on me. You've shown me parts of myself I never knew existed, challenged me in ways I never thought possible. And for that, I'm grateful.

I hold onto the hope that our story isn't over yet, that there are still chapters waiting to be written. But I'm also acutely aware of the fragility of our bond, the delicate balance between love and loss.

And there it is, Sympathy For The Devil

As the story unfolds, the burning question lingers: are they together, or are they not?

I envision a lot of thing for this one. This whole situation was a slap in Morgan's face, she's growing and more serious. It's not about immature and childish attitude anymore. 

We've seen the bad side of her, but with the contrast of the devil, in this one we will see her good side. A bit more colorful and less... selfish. A total character development.

In "Sympathy For The Devil," Morgan finds herself thrust into a situation that challenges her previous perceptions and forces her to confront her own growth and maturity. Gone are the days of immature and childish attitudes; instead, Morgan is faced with the realities of adulthood and the seriousness it demands.

Morgan emerges as a figure of power and influence, drawing attention wherever she goes. With her own distinct identity, she becomes the object of desire for many, leaving others craving her presence and wanting to be a part of her world.

She isn't just a businesswoman; she's a seductress, a siren drawing others into her orbit with a single glance. With each move she makes, she commands attention and leaves admirers yearning for more.

We will see a lot more from Jack's point of view and his life in general. More about his friends and family; there will be appearances by Ellen and Jim.

And Quinn... I promise he will be there more than once this time.

There will also be more media content. 

I've already started writing a few chapters, and honestly, you guys, I prefer this one to the other one. I love the writing style and the vibe of it, I don't know. And more about Jack's personality—I love it.

"Pleased to meet you

Hope you guess my name" 

ALSO, would you prefer if I put this book in the same one as the first, or do I make a separate one?

Thank you so much, I love you xxx.