The Meeting

Primary

The Meeting Part 1

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was beautifully built with soft feminine features. And those pretty doe eyes that looked so innocent. But I knew better.

This woman had been chatting with me for several months. Sexting really. It started innocent enough, though once we both clicked, it blossomed rapidly to a passionate and sexual relationship online. She loved to give control to me. Would do anything she was instructed to if I told her to do so.

Which played very well to my dominant side. Giving that power to me made me feel even more empowered. Not just in our relationship but also in my own little world. Going to work, I had more focus and more belief in myself. She gave that to me. Willingly. Now she was physically in front of me, giving herself to me as a gift.

I wanted to wrap her up in a hug and never let go. She was mine. I was her protector, her provider, her judge and jury. But we had talked about this before she came to stay with me, this wasn't about our feelings. This was a weekend she wanted to be dominated, used like a toy. My toy, however I wanted to play with it.

I had picked her up from the airport and taken her to a nice restaurant in town. We finished our meals and bottle of wine I'd ordered. The entire meal we talked non stop about our day to day nonsense. I could tell she was excited and nervous at the same time. The way she played with her hair and looked down at her lap occasionally.

I was wearing slacks and a nice blue button-down shirt. She had a short sundress on and leather sandals. She knew I had a thing for her feet and didn't disappoint. She liked to tease me whenever she could. "Are you ready to go?" I asked. She nodded and collected her purse. I grabbed her hand and walked her to the car, opening the door for her.

I sat down on the driver's side and shut my door. Before starting it, I turned and asked "Are you ready to do this?" "I am a bit nervous, but yes. I trust you." She said. I grabbed her hand and gave her a quick kiss then started the car.

We continued the small talk for the fifteen minutes it took to get home. I pulled into the garage, opened her door again to let her out and carried her suitcase from the trunk inside to my spare room and gave her a quick tour of the house.

"Would you like a drink? Water maybe?" I asked. "I think I've had plenty of wine," she laughed. "Maybe just some water?" I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle for each of us and invited her to sit on the couch.

Facing each other, I asked her "Are you ready to get started? Any questions you might have for me?" Again, she looked down at her lap for a minute then at me. "I am so excited to be here right now with you, and yes, I am a little nervous but very excited as well."