Part 7

I was imagining the surprised look on her face when she realized she was being fucked by someone she didn't know. I watched Jeff continue his assault on her pussy as I put just the tip of my cock in her mouth. Jeff's thrusting was involuntarily moving her mouth up and down my shaft.

Her moans grew louder as she began to climax again. I removed the gag from her mouth and shoved my cock deep. Her mouth became a vacuum sucking my cock.

Jeff made a motion at me to switch so we both pulled out and swapped sides. I continued to ravage her pussy as he fucked her from the front. Soon Jeff came inside her mouth. As he did I felt her pussy tighten around my shaft and she climaxed as well, still sucking the cum from his dick.

Plowing her now sloppy pussy, I loosened the rope and allowed her head to hang but she glanced to the side as if trying to see me. Her pussy started to pulse again as I came inside of her. Pulling out, she squirted with a yelp and her body slumped.

I removed the straps, took off the mask and hood. We all ventured to the couch, and I grabbed water for each of us. Handing them both a water I made the introduction...."Amy, this is my friend Jeff." Taking a long swig of water, she said,"Very nice to meet you Jeff!"

Laughing, we all sat on the couch, naked as the day we were born. After several minutes, Amy finished her water and stood up. Turning around, she grabbed both of our dicks and with a wink and a slight tug said, "I hope you two didn't think we were finished?"

I stood and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder and set her down on the bed. Spinning her around so her head was over the edge of it. I hopped up on the bed and buried my face between her legs. Jeff took the opportunity to use her mouth once again.

She was definitely eager to have us both a second time. Jeff grabbed her throat as he fucked her face. She placed her hands in my hair and pushed my face into her harder.

Grabbing her arms, I pulled her up and on top of me. Straddling my hips, she slipped onto my cock. I was lost in the moment when I felt Jeff climb up behind her. She suddenly stopped grinding on me as Jeff was sliding into her ass. Gasping, she clawed my chest, biting her lip.

The look on her face was such a turn on! Jeff slowly moved his cock back and forth. As I caught his rhythm, I moved against him. In and out of both holes, Amy's eyes closed as she leaned in closer to me. Grabbing her nipples and pinching them sent her over the edge once more.

Laying fully on top of me, she grabbed the bed covers as we continued double teaming her holes. I grabbed her hair, lifting her head up. Kissing her neck then wrapping my arms around her as I thrusted deeper. I came again and Jeff pulled out. Stroking his own cock, he came all over her ass. I kissed Amy passionately and she rolled off of me. We all just laid there for awhile in a sweaty heap on the bed.