Part 2

We had discussed a lot about what would happen when she stayed with me but I hadn't told her everything. Some of it I wanted to be a surprise. Over time, I had learned her kinks, turn offs and turn ons as well. After a little discussion on the couch, she agreed that she was indeed ready. I grabbed her hand once again and led her to the basement.

I flipped on the light and watched her face as she scanned the room. It wasn't totally finished yet. However, I had been working diligently for several weeks preparing for our visit. I had a spanking bench and a big wooden cross that you could tie someone to. A king sized bed with a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom was also finished.

"Wow. I had seen the pictures you sent of this but never fully imagined what it would look like in person!" I smiled and showed her around. Opening two big cabinet doors, letting her see most of the toys I'd bought and collected. I believe her smile was bigger than mine at that moment.

"Alright," I said. "If you are ready, we can get started babygirl?" She smiled and nodded.
"I love it when you call me that."

I had a video camera set up on a tripod pointed towards a corner of the basement. "Get undressed and stand in the corner please. I want to have a good look at you." She stared at me for a brief second and started to strip off her clothes, stacking them neatly on the floor.

She walked to the corner as instructed and looked at me sheepishly, trying to cover herself with her arms. "No, no, sweetheart, hands behind your head and spread your feet apart for daddy. I want you open and ready for me."

She did as she was told and looked straight ahead, almost defiantly. Like she was telling herself it was alright. Daddy said so. I turned the camera on and slowly circled her looking over her. All over her. My god she was delicious! Pale skin, soft perky breasts, curvy in all the right places.

"You are shaking dear....are you cold?"

"No" she replied.

Smack! I spanked her ass hard enough to leave my handprint. "No, what?" I asked.

"No sir," she answered.

"Good girl," I replied. "Do try to remember that babygirl. It's an easy rule to follow. Or maybe you need a quick lesson?"

"No sir" was her quick response. I ran my hand down her back to her bare ass and felt the goosebumps from my touch.

I wanted to grab her in that moment, bend her over and use her where she stood. She had no idea how her vulnerability made me feel. My cock was already straining against the fabric of my pants. It was a chess match between my brain and my balls. Aching to dump my load on her, in her.

I shook off the feelings and continued running my hands over her, memorizing every part of her body. I stood behind her and grabbed her breasts. Her nipples were already hard and standing at attention. I pinched both and pulled on them. Her breath was rapid and she was softly moaning as I did. Running my hands down to her pussy, she was already so wet.

As I slid one finger inside of her, she flinched and whimpered. I pulled my finger out and ran it across her lips. Instinctively she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. I let her suck my finger and taste her own juices. I shoved a second finger in her mouth, pushing slowly into her throat.

"That's it" I said. "You're being so good for daddy. Do you want me to fuck you with my fingers?" All she could do was nod, pleading with her eyes.

I pulled out of her mouth and slid both fingers inside of her. Slowly thrusting, my other hand grabbed her throat. I watched her eyes roll upwards and her pretty mouth open, starting to moan consistently now. I knew she was close, grinding her hips against my hand. She looked back at me almost to orgasm trying to catch her breath and I jerked my hand out of her pussy. My other hand still around her throat, she looked at me pleading with those beautiful eyes. Smiling I said "not yet sweetheart."

The Meeting जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें