Part 6

I told Jeff what I had planned for the evening and he was all in. I had shared some photos of her weeks ago to see if he was willing. After seeing those photos, he was definitely engaged.

Jeff was a handsome guy, fit, almost six feet tall and I was sure she would find him attractive. I also knew when I was plotting this that she had always wanted a threesome, just never had the opportunity in her vanilla life. That was all about to change.

I told him I would go down first and get started while he got undressed upstairs. Leaving him, I went back downstairs where I left her drooling. I peeled off my clothing and hit the toy cabinet again.

This time I had some lube, an anal hook and a short rope. I sqeezed out a good dollop onto my hand, then rubbed it around the hook and the rest around her ass. She tensed a bit as I stuck a finger part of the way inside of her ass, moving slowly back and forth.

Seeing she was up for the task, I pulled my finger out and carefully replaced it with the hook. I tied the rope to the ring on the end of the hook then pulled it through the ring on top of her hood. Slowly pulling it tighter made her head lift. Once her open mouth was facing directly forward I tied a knot. Now she could not lower her head, only slightly side to side.

Jeff had come downstairs in the meantime quietly watching me work. I gave him the "sshhh" sign and gestured for him to wait. He was already hard and standing at attention, eager to get started.

I stuck two fingers into her dripping mouth. Moving slowly back and forth, her tongue swirling around my fingers. Taking them out, I put both hands on her arms and shoved the whole of my cock down her throat. I left it there like that for several seconds then pulled out abruptly.

I let her catch a couple of good breaths then pushed it in again filling her mouth. I could feel her tongue on my shaft flicking back and forth. I let go of her arms, pulling out again and stepping back away from her.

Waiting a few seconds, I motioned for Jeff to come in behind her. He didn't hesitate sticking his fingers inside of her first. Looking over her body, his fingers moving rapidly now as she was moaning and trying to match his rhythm but unable to move.

I stood watching as he pulled out his fingers and lined up his cock to fuck her. Jeff went deep and hard and in a matter of seconds, she was cumming all over his dick. Jeff didn't stop. He kept the pace, his balls slapping against her with each hard thrust. She was getting back into it as well, getting more aroused.

Kneeling close to her ear without touching her, I said "How does his cock feel babygirl?"