Part 14

Nicole stepped in front of me, wagging her dildo in my face. I opened my mouth to accept her offering. Slowly sliding it in about halfway, then pulling it back to just the tip, she said, "We'll see how good your oral skills are. Do you like sucking my dick slut? Now look at me while I fuck your face."

Gliding it back in, I was drooling at this point. Unable to use my hands, my throat at her mercy, I could feel Amy behind me playing with the plug still inside of me. Pulling on it and pushing it back in until finally pulling it all the way out.

Watching Nicole's face, she would look at me then back to Amy, with a wicked grin on her face. I felt the head of Amy's strap on penetrate my ass, just the tip as I started sweat, my breathing getting faster.

A little more in my ass and then stop. She was being very gentle, which I appreciated. Each time pushing a little farther inside of me until I could feel the steel ring holding her silicone cock on my skin.

At the same time, Nicole took the opportunity to shove the dildo down my throat. I gagged as she pulled partly out, drool dripping down my chin to the floor, then shoved it in again. Amy was now starting to move slowly in and out.

I felt used, humiliated and yet, very turned on! Being at the mercy of two women was definitely a fantasy I had imagined but never thought it would happen.

Both of them were picking up the pace now and I could feel an orgasm building. Anal play was not something I had tried, and had only heard of men having an anal orgasm. I didn't think it was likely without stimulating my cock.

But as Amy pulled back, Nicole pushed in. Tears were flowing down my face as she throat fucked me and the intensity of Amy hitting my prostate sent me over the edge!

I came. I couldn't stop it. I had no control to do anything about it. It dripped out and down to the floor. Unlike an orgasm from stimulating my cock, it came out slower and the climax I usually feel wasn't there. It was a ruined orgasm. My balls felt relief but it felt empty, like I still needed to climax.

They both stepped away and took their harnesses off. Amy came back, giving me a wink and quick kiss, then took the straps off me. I sat up and my head started to spin. She held me as I caught my breath and things came back into focus.

She helped me off the bench and helped me over to the bed. I sat on the edge, my head still swimmy.