Part 3

I grabbed her hands and brought them down to her sides.

"Please move to the bench sweetheart" I instructed. With shaky legs, she walked over and straddled the bench. As she did, I maneuvered the camera to a spot behind her. The bench had velcro straps I used to tie down her wrists, ankles, legs and a larger strap that went around her back.

Opening the cabinet, I grabbed a ball gag and laid it on top of her. I kneeled down in front of her, carefully moving the hair out of her face. "Do you like to suck dick babygirl?" I asked softly. "Yes sir" she said smiling.

Unzipping my pants, I pulled out my already hard cock and moved close to her lips. Grabbing her hair I pulled her head up. "Look at me" I said. She looked down for a second then back at me opening her mouth.

My head rolled back as I felt the warmth of her mouth envelope my cock and her tongue gliding up and down my shaft. I locked on her eyes once more as I moved my hips back and forth, forcing the whole of my cock in her throat. Tears were starting to roll down her cheeks as the blood rushed to my swollen dick and I used her pretty mouth. My body shuddered as I exploded in her mouth. Her eyes widened and she wimpered as she swallowed my seed. I let go of her hair and her head drooped as she tried to catch her breath.

Watching her for a minute, I stood back. She looked so helpless on the bench. Still reeling from cumming in her throat, I began to caress her body still strapped to the bench. Goosebumps formed on her moist skin and swayed with my touch. At least, as much as she could with the straps holding her down.

I picked up the ball gag from her back and faced her with it. She opened her mouth without hesitation. I secured the strap behind her head, careful not to catch her hair. Grabbing a couple toys from the cabinet I walked back in front of her letting her see the paddle and crop. She dropped her head knowing what was to come next but I knew from our conversations this was something she had been wanting to try.

I laid the crop on her back and and slowly dragged the paddle across her ass and thighs ever so softly. The bench kept it all wide open for my use. I started off with some easy hits to her thighs, just to guage her response. Then I spanked her ass with some force. Each paddle bringing a short grunt from her gagged mouth.

I would stop and rub her softly every so often, then go again. A little harder each time, the grunts changing to whimpers as I found my rhythm. I stopped and knelt in front of her, peeling her hair away from her face. "Are you enjoying this so far?" I asked. "Mm-hmm." She nodded. "You are a good little slut for daddy." I said. "I'm glad because it's about to get more intense."

I stood up, grabbing the crop and walked around to her back side. Whipping it in the air made a sound enough to make her flinch. I stuck a finger inside of her pussy, my God she was so wet! I waited until she was moaning with pleasure and pushing against my finger when I applied the first stroke.

Her body tensed with the sting of the crop. Even her pussy gripped my finger tight. Thwack! I hit the same spot. Her breathing was much quicker and it was more than just a whimper that came from her lips. I could actually see the sweat on her body now.

Each sting from the instrument in my hand would bring her head up, then slump back down. The marks I left on her bare thighs and ass were a bright red. I continued to strike her helpless backside for a few minutes and placed the crop on her back.

Squatting down in front of her I could see the tears running down her cheeks, drool from the gag still in her mouth which I carefully removed. Without saying a word, I walked behind her again. Kneeling, I began to lick her pussy from her clit to her ass. Slowly. Methodically.

I buried my face in her backside, my tongue as far as it could go inside of her. She was moaning wildly now as I kept attacking her with my mouth, pulling her lips apart with my fingers to get deeper. I stuck two fingers inside of her as I rimmed her ass. Pumping my hand as fast as I could, she screamed as she came on my hand and face. Sweating and breathing heavily, her body now limp.