Part 9

It had been three months since our first meeting. We constantly called and texted each other and I could tell Amy had something up her sleeve but refused to share with me.

We agreed to meet at my house again because, as she put it, "You have all the space and toys we're going to need."

Arrangements were all made and I took off work early on a Thursday to pick her up at the terminal. I waited for her in the pickup lane and finally caught her coming out. Waving at her, she saw me and walked my direction.

She wasn't alone.

We gave each other a long hug and I'm sure she saw the dumbfounded look on my face. "Jake, I want you to meet Nicole." I clumsily reached to shake her hand and gave her a hug. Amy laughed and said, "This is going to be fun!"

We all got back to my place, unloaded the car and decided on pizza and beers for dinner. We had talked on the way home from the airport, but I couldn't wait any longer. "So Amy, dare I ask what you have planned? And why your friend Nicole came with you?"

They both looked at each other and laughed. "Well since you asked," Nicole said, "I'm not just her friend Jake. We have been intimate with each other for a few years now. In fact, I was the one that got her involved on the site that you two met."

"She told me everything that happened the last time she was here. She didn't think you would mind so much if I tagged along for this one."

She was very pretty in fact. A little taller than Amy, dark brown curly hair and a superb figure in her own right.

I chuckled, "No, I don't mind at all. Does that mean you're into the same kinky shit Amy is? You both might have to take turns...."

"Actually," Nicole stated, "That isn't what we had planned at all."

I looked at Amy and she shrugged her shoulders and smiled at me. "Just think of this as payback." She giggled.