Part 4

I loosened the straps holding her down to the bench, and helped her sit up. With shaky legs, I guided her over to the bed. She laid down on her back as I stroked her hair, kissing her on the forehead lightly.

"How are you feeling, baby girl?" I asked.

"I've never came that hard in my life!" She blurted out. She started to tear up so I wiped them away and kissed her lips. Wrapping her arms around me tightly and kissing me back passionately she said "I'm so glad I decided to meet you in person. You know, I had second thoughts. Now I can't wait to see what you have planned next!" She laughed.

"How about we get cleaned up and I make us a drink. We've both had a busy night and you will need your strength for tomorrow." I grinned.

We made our way to the shower. Washing each other soon brought the passion back in us, and we were at it again. We were like teenagers, unable to control our sexual desires.

Pushing her against the shower wall, I knelt in front of her, raising her leg over my shoulder. My cock was growing as I feasted on her pussy, sucking her clit.

Flipping her around, I grabbed her hips as I fucked her from behind. Thrusting hard, we climaxed in the steamy shower.

We both had a little bite to eat and a ton of water before laying down to sleep. Deciding to sleep together, we were out like a light once our heads hit the pillow.

In the morning, I cut up fruit for breakfast, along with eggs and some toast. Chatting as we ate, it was easy to see how much we had in common. Even in those quiet moments, we would smile at each other and not feel like we were forced to keep the conversation going.

I put the dishes away and we cleaned up, got dressed and left the house. I took her shopping and she found some fantastic looking heels I purchased for her. We spent the afternoon at a great local winery and the city market before heading back to my place.

That evening we feasted on pizza and cold beer. If there was ever a doubt we were compatible, I knew now! A genuine woman with kinky desires that were equal to my own and wanted nothing more than to be cared for.

I was getting excited knowing what I had planned for the night. Her being totally unaware just made it so much better!