Part 13

Both women took the straps off of me and helped me sit up. Sitting on the bed, we all had some much needed water. My head was spinning, my cock aching, still needing to cum. Unsure how much more I could endure Amy asked, "You doing alright baby?"

"Yes," I shook my head, smiling at her.
"Good, because we have more plans for our little boy toy." She said. I flopped backwards down on the bed.
"Yes Princess." I acknowledged.

She dived into my toy cabinet as Nicole led me to the St. Andrew's cross. They proceeded to put velcro cuffs on my wrists and ankles, then attached my naked body to it. Locked in place with arms and legs stretched out, a mask was placed over my eyes. I was hard as a rock now and couldn't see anything!

Then a warm feeling on my cock made me gasp. One of them was sucking me off and it felt so good! So turned on and ready to cum, I pushed my hips as much as I could and suddenly it stopped. I flinched as a hand grabbed my cock, hard! Then came the pain when my balls were tapped.

"They look so swollen and full. I can't imagine how close you must be to cumming!" Nicole whispered in my ear and laughing.

At this point, I lost track of time. My head was spinning and each time I thought I would explode from a blow job or hands jerking me off, it would stop. My cock just sticking straight out, begging to orgasm. In fact, I did beg. "Please let cum!"

"Aaaaawww, you are so adorable when you beg. But you will only cum when we decide." Amy teased. Unsure how much more I could take, the blindfold was removed and the teasing stopped.

"Let's try out this bench. Amy told me she had a fantastic time there. Maybe you will as well?" Nicole said with a wicked grin. They unfastened my arms and legs from the cross and led me over, again strapping me down.

Unable to move, my holes exposed and open for use, I was so turned on, my hard cock against the back of the bench pointed directly to the floor.

Once I was strapped down tight, I could see both women putting a harness on in the mirror with a dildo attached to each one. My emotions were all over the place. I knew what was coming now. Nervous because I've never tried anything like this, but also turned on being so exposed to be used like a toy by two beautiful women!