第2章

Dezia Nessa Williams 12:11 Pm/ January 23rdKansas City, MissouriKyra's House

12:11 Pm/ January 23rd
Kansas City, Missouri
Kyra's House

"Hey girl! I said walking into Kyra's house as she held the door open for me and Tj, "Hey boo" she said and she picked Tj up and hugged him'

"Hey titi! Tj said to Kyra and she put him down and he ran off somewhere, "Girl what you been up to? I asked as we walked to the living room and I saw Day and another man sitting in there'

"Girl doing promo for different companies! She said and we walked and sat down on the couch, "Wsp Zia, uhm this my homebody Isiah and Isiah this Kyra's bsf! Day said and I looked at him and smiled'

"Hey! I said, "Wsp! He said keeping it short and simple, I took in his appearance he was lightskin with dreads and he had a nice body on him'

"So Zia are you driving or flying? Kyra asked me and I looked at her, "I'm flying and after I'm flying to San Francisco to drop Tj off at his dad's house! I said and she nodded'

"Whe planned on driving! Kyra said and I nodded, "So what's the theme? Cross asked and Kyra side eyed him'

"Day I na told you like 5 times, anyway it's like a Hollywood theme and you gotta bring a date along! She said and I forgot all about the date thing'

"Omg I forgot about the date thing! I said putting my hand over my mouth, Kyra and Cross looked at Isiah and he looked up and made the 'what yall looking at me for? face'

"What y'all looking at me for? He asked and I laughed, "Isiah wouldn't you love doing yo homeboy a favor? Cross asked suspiciously, "If you want me to go on the date thing then I will! He said and Kyra started clapping'

"Oh you don't have to- I was saying before he cut me off, "Nawl I'll go just tell me what I need to wear to match you! He said and I nodded and thanked him'

'Tj and Sanaa came running into the living room, "Mommy can me and Sanna get in the pool? Tj came up to me and I pointed towards Kyra and Day'

"You'll will have to ask the owners of this house! I said and he walked over to Day, "yes y'all can go swimming in the little pool! He said and they jumped up in excitement screaming'

'I laughed and then I felt a tap on my thigh and I looked over to see Isiah with his phone handing it to me, "You can type your info in" he said and I typed my number in and saved my name as Zia'

'I got on my phone and went and booked 3 tickets to Dallas, "I booked you a plane ticket! I told Isiah and he looked at me crazy'