第6章

Dezia Nessa Williams 11:30 Am/ January 30thKansas City, Missouri Bri's House

11:30 Am/ January 30th
Kansas City, Missouri
Bri's House

'I was sitting down on the couch scrolling through instagram when I came across a shaderoom post'

33,646 likestheshaderoom   New upcoming rapper #CertifiedTaurus is seen out with his supposedly baby mother #TheRealZiaa

33,646 likes
theshaderoom New upcoming rapper #CertifiedTaurus is seen out with his supposedly baby mother #TheRealZiaa

Random 2 ew she is not all that
Random 8 she cuteee as fuck
Random 3 Periodddd
Random 6 wait I could've sworn he was the one beating her on live???

'I scrolled through some of the comments and turnt my phone on dnd because I was getting so many notifications'

"Girl what you in here doing? Bri asked walking in the living room sitting down, "Nothing just got done scrolling on instagram" I said turning Netflix on'

"I'm finna DoorDash some food from canes, you want something? She asked and I shook my head no, I got on my phone and got back on instagram looking through stories'

"Mh girl you seen theshaderoom post? Bri asked with widened eyes, "Girl yea im not about to entertain them folks! I said and she started typing hard'

"Damn who pissed you off? I asked seeing she was frowned up, "Girl Marco ass keep fucking playing with me like I won't pull up and bash his window out! She said and I made the yikes faces'

"MARCO I SWEAR- Bri was yelling into her phone before she pulled it down, "Come on Zia get yo shii we finna pull up on this nigga! Bri said getting up and walking to the back'

'I got up and put my shoes on and grabbed my stuff walking out the door and to her car, she walked outside closing and locking the door unlocking her car'

'I got in and she got in the drivers seat cranking her car up and pulling off, I decided to FaceTime Tj to see what he was up to'

Me
Hey Tj
MyHeart❤️
Hey mommy
Me
What you doing baby
MyHeart❤️
Nothing jus watin videos
Me
Awl ok....whats all that loud noise in the background
MyHeart❤️
Jus daddy wit some friends n gurls, mommy do all gurls have big bootys cause those girls have big bootys n dey be naked
Me
Baby Tj hollon im about to call your daddy