第7章

Dezia Nessa Williams 10:30 Am/ February 3rdSan Francisco, California Hotel

10:30 Am/ February 3rd
San Francisco, California
Hotel

'I am back in San Francisco for because Shootas birthday was today, I flew down here yesterday so I could come and turn up with him for his 23rd birthday'

"Zia you almost ready? Kyra said walking from the bathroom, I shook my head yes and started gathering my stuff together, I had to beg and beg Kyra to come down with me because I didn't want to come down by myself, she finally gave in and came'

"Come on let's go! I said walking out of the door, we were headed to get our hair done at the new salon I seen all over Instagram, "I can't believe I'm actually here right now! Kyra said rolling her eyes as we got on the elevator'

"You're here because you love me! I said laughing and she rolled her eyes shaking her head, "Cause chile I wouldn't be here if I didn't! She said as we walked out of the elevator and into the lobby exiting the hotel walking to our rental car'

'I got in the drivers seat and crunk the car up, Kyra got in and played some music from her phone'

*TIME SKIP*

"Hello ladies, do yall have an appointment or are yall walking in? Some lady asked us as we entered the shop, "we have an appointment! I said and the lady shook her head'

"Name please? The woman asked, "Yes Zia and Kyra! I said and she nodded, "ok Kyra follow me and Zia you'll be with that young man over there! The women said and I looked and seen a very pretty feminine boy looking at me'

"Hey my name is Zia! I said walking over to him sitting down, "Hey girl I'm tae! He said and I smiled, "ok girl so what are you getting today? He asked me as he looked at me through the mirror'

"Uhm i want a black 26-28 inch body wave if that's possible? I asked and he smirked, "Girl anything is possible when you let tae in yo head! He said and laughed'

"Period! I said relaxing and getting on my phone so I could post some pictures for Shootas birthday,

TheRealZiaa 2 secs ago

TheRealZiaa                                 2 secs ago