第3章

Dezia Nessa Williams 9:30 Am/ January 25thDallas, TexasHotel

9:30 Am/ January 25th
Dallas, Texas
Hotel

'I texted Kyra so see if she was almost ready after I had just pulled back up to the hotel after dropping Tj and Sanna off at a babysitter Mila had'

'She replied saying she was on her way down, I had rented a rental car from the airport and we were about to go get our hair done and nails and feet done'

"Good morning! Kyra said getting into the car, "Good morningg! I said putting the car in reverse and then driving off, "Where Mila got us going? Kyra asked me as she sipped on a drink'

"Uhm we're meeting up with her at this shop it's like 15 minutes away" I said switching lanes and a car came out of nowhere and got infront of me'

"Bitch- these folks in Dallas cannot fucking driveeee!!! I said mad because I was just cut off by some random, "Shit them folks in Kansas can't fucking drive either folks just worse down here! She said and I nodded'

*15 mins*

"Hey girlsss! Mila said as we walked into the shop, "Hey girl! I said smiling and I hugged her, I waited for Mila and Kyra to get done hugging and they did and a dark skin girl walked up to us'

"Hello ladies my name is Toya and do yall have an appointment or walk ins? The dark skin girl asked, "Yea I have three different appointments booked for Giana, Dezia, & Ta'Kyra! Mila said and the women checked a book she had and she smiled'

"Ok do Giana will be coming with me and Dezia will go to the girl over there with the blonde hair and Ta'Kyra will go with the girl with the long braids! The girl said and I smiled and walked to the girl she told me to go to'

"Hey! I said to the girl, "Hey, so do you need a wash? She asked and I shook my head no, "ok so what do you want today? She asked me and I thought for a minute'

"Do y'all have any orange wigs? I asked her and she looked around, "Hold on! She said walking away and she came back a little later with a orange wig and I smiled'

"This is the only orange we have left, is this ok? She asked me and I nodded my head, "Ok well let's get started! She said grabbing a comb and parting my hair'

*TIME SKIP*
4:30 Pm

"Ooo your hair looks good" Isiah said and I smiled looking at him, he had a fresh retwist, "yours do to! I said and he smiled nodding his head, the party started at 7 so we all decided to go walk around'

"It's so pretty out here! Kyra said and I agreed, I got a text message from Shoota'

Shoota🖤
Zia?
Me
Wsp?
Shoota🖤
Have you heard from Terry?
Me
No what happened?
Shoota🖤
Ian nb seen or spoke to him and why trynna find him
Me
Ok well keep me updated