第11章

Dezia Nessa Williams 1:30 Pm/ February 23rdSan Francisco, California Hospital

1:30 Pm/ February 23rd
San Francisco, California
Hospital

"Hey my babyyy! I said walking into the hospital that Dior was in, "Hey girllll! She said smiling at me, I walked over and handed her a gift bag that I got her'

"Hey Shoota" I spoke to him, "Wsp Zia" he replied getting on his phone, "Awn thank you pookie! Dior said opening her gift and I smiled, "I'm just glad you're okay! I said hugging her, "Where Taurus at? Shoota asked me, "I actually haven't seen him ever since two days ago when we came back from the clinic'

"You deadass? Shoota asked looking surprised, "Like dead serious, I was blowing his phone up and everything! I said getting mad all over again, "Damn that's foul! Dior said shaking her head'

"Where's Tj? Shoota asked, "He's at daycare! I said getting a notification on my phone, "I'll see y'all later! I said hugging Dior and Shoota walking out'

'I walked out of the hospital and walked to my suv getting in, I turned my suv on and pulled out heading home, it's crazy how Taurus just left me at the house and didn't communicate with me about anything'

'I finally pulled up to the house to see Tauruses car parked outside, I got out of my suv locking it and walking to the door, I unlocked the door walking in'

'I went upstairs and walked in the room to see Taurus sitting on the bed looking at his phone, "Taurus why weren't you answering my calls and texts? I asked him getting no reply making me mad'

"You know what I'm not about to deal with this childish shit Taurus, you don't do shit like that, I'm pregnant with your 2nd child and maintaining to the house and Tj! I said and he looked up, my heart sank when I saw how blood shot red his eyes were'

"Zia I'm sorry- he was saying before I cut him off, "No Taurus don't be sorry do better because that shit was so unnecessary I might as well go back to Kansas City if I'm going to be taking care of OUR kids by myself! I said staring at him'

"I know Zia I'm sorry for making you feel like you're in this by yourself, I was at the studio just recording nonstop! He said, I started to feel bad but I wasn't about to show mercy because that's still fucked up'

"You need some rest, you can go take a shower and I'll go cook something for you! I said putting some comfortable clothes on and walking out of the room going to the kitchen'

'I pulled my pan out and some oil right along with some fries, I was just going to make something lunch wise so I can cook the actual dinner food tonight'

*30 mins*

"Here you go" I said handing Taurus his plate and a water bottle right along with it, "Thank you babygirl! He said stuffing his mouth with the food and I laughed walking away'