第4章

Dezia Nessa Williams 11:30 Am/ January 26thSan Francisco, California On the Road

11:30 Am/ January 26th
San Francisco, California
On the Road

"Tj we are almost to your dad's house stop whining! I said for the 4th time, Tj continued to whine because he was ready to see his dad'

'I had gotten a car from the airport so I could be able to get myself places, I wasn't planned on staying down here for to long I just wanted to visit my mom and friends'

'I finally pulled up infront of Tauruses house and it looked nice, he moves from house to house like it's nothing so this is my first time seeing this house'

"Come on Tj! I said cutting the car off and getting out, I opened his door for him and I popped the trunk getting two of his suitcases out, I closed the trunk and he got out the car holding his iPad, I closed the car door and locked the car'

'We walked to the front door and I knocked on the door, after a couple of seconds there was no sound of anybody coming so I banged on the door hard'

"Gahdamn who tf- Taurus said swinging the door open until he saw us standing there, "Awl shii my bad! He said making the yikes face, "DADDYYYY" Tj yelled running to Taurus and I could see his face light up and Taurus picked Tj up and embraced him in a hug'

'I walked into the house with Tj's bag and the door closed, "Lemme show you your room! Taurus said and he took the bags and walked up the stairs'

'I stood there waiting on them to come back down, "What you just standing there looking awkward for you can get comfortable" Taurus said walking back down the stairs laughing'

'I rolled my eyes and followed him to the living room, I sat down on the couch and he sat down beside me'

"How long you staying down here? Taurus asked me, "Uhm not that long I just want to visit my mom and Shoota nem! I said and he nodded'

"I might stay for some days and get a hotel! I said and he smacked his lips, "Now you know you can sleep here" he said and I nodded, getting comfortable'

'I got on my phone and started scrolling through instagram I scrolled down on a pick and saw Isiah in his football uniform'

'My phone was snatched out my hand and I looked up to see Taurus smirking, "Smh Taurus give me my shit back! I said reaching for it and he leaned back making me fall on top of him'

"Smh you know what forgot it! I said giving up and I was about to get up but my body was pulled up and I looked back at him, "nah stay right here! Taurus said and I rolled my eyes and got comfortable, I yawned and I closed my eyes falling asleep'