第13章

Dezia Nessa Williams 10:30 Am / March 2ndDallas, Texas Cross & Mila's Home

10:30 Am / March 2nd
Dallas, Texas
Cross & Mila's Home

'I packed the last of my things zipping my suitcase up, I've been in Dallas one week hoping and waiting for Mila to wake up but she hasn't, Taurus went back to Cali a couple of days after us being in Dallas because he had some business to take care of'

'I walked downstairs with my things and I saw cross on the couch watching tv, "Hey Zia" Cross spoke and I smiled, "Hey Cross, I'm about to head to the airport! I said and he nodded grabbing his keys'

"I'll call an Uber- I was saying before he cut me off, "Girl I'll take you! He said grabbing my things and taking them outside to his truck, I walked outside getting into his truck, he went to back to close the door and I texted Taurus I was heading to the airport'

'Cross got in cranking his truck up and pulled out of the driveway pulling off, his phone ringed and he answered, "Hello?.....Yes this is he....wait huh?.....she's awake?......I'm on my way! He said hanging the phone up making a sharp turn'

"What happened? I asked him with widened eyes, "The hospital called and said that Mila has woken up! He said speeding down the road running red lights and almost causing a crash'

'We finally got to the hospital and he parked the truck, we got out speeding into the hospital walking to her room, we walked into the room seeing her up and flicking through the channels on the tv'

"OMGGG MILAAA! I screamed running towards her and she looked over and smiled weakly, I hugged her and Cross came over hugging her and he tried to kiss her but she moved her head'

"How are you feeling? I asked her trying to ease some of the awkwardness in the room, "In pain a little but I'll heal from it, I'm just glad to see another day! She said and I nodded'

'I looked at the time and I got on my phone and ordered me an Uber, "Unfortunately I do have to get back to Cali but I'll be down soon and visit yall again! I said and she nodded'

'I walked over and hugged her and I hugged Cross, "I ordered an Uber so I'll just get my bags and head out! I said walking to the door, "Ok see you later be safe and I love you! Mila said and I smiled walking out the room and out the hospital grabbing my bags from Crosses truck and I saw my Uber pull up'

'A white man got out and helped me with my things and I got in the car and the man got in driving off, I looked at my phone to see that Taurus hasn't texted me back'

'I've been texting him for a couple of days and there has been no reply so I decided to get an Uber home when I landed in Cali'