第9章

Dezia Nessa Williams 10:00 Am/ February 17thKansas City, Missouri Home

10:00 Am/ February 17th
Kansas City, Missouri
Home

"Here you go girl! Bri said handing me a bag full of things she got from the store, "Thank you! I said taking the bag and pulling everything out, I looked at the three pregnancy test that were in the bag and looked at her'

"I mean can't take no chances, you said you missed your period and- she was saying before I cut her off'

"Nooo Bri what if I'm pregnant by him, I mean he is the only person I've slept with in awhile! I said referring to that night at the club with Taurus, "Well we're about to find out! She said and I took the test walking to my bathroom'

'I took all of the test and put them on a paper towel, washing my hands and drying them, I walked back into the room nervous written all over my face'

"It's going to be okay Zia just calm down! Bri said rubbing my back and I nodded, I got a FaceTime call from my son and I picked up'

Me
Hey bubba
MyHeart❤️
Hey momma
Me
What are you doing?
MyHeart❤️
Nothing me n gg jus got back from the store
Me
Oh ok well baby imma call you back in a minute, i love you!
MyHeart❤️
Otayy love you too

'I hung the phone up and waited a few more minutes, "Ok I'm ready to look! I said getting up walking to the bathroom with and Bri was beside me'

"Wait- OMGG! Bri squealed looking at the positive pregnancy test, I just stood there silent, I mean this has to be a mistake, "Bri what am I going to do with another baby! I cried sitting on the floor balling my eyes out'

"Zia it's going to be okay, I promise you and you'll have me, your family and Taurus helping you along the way! Bri said hugging me'

*10 mins*

"Taurus" I said looking at him through the FaceTime call, he looked like he was high staring into the camera, "Wsp Zia" he slurred over his words as if he just woke up'

"Uhm I gotta tell you something" I said waiting on his response, "What you gotta tell me? He questioned and I showed him the pregnancy test and his eyes became big'

"Taurus I'm pregnant again! I said feeling myself become emotional, Bri rubbed my back and he didn't say anything, "I'll be down there soon with Tj and then we can talk about this! He said and I nodded hanging up'

"What if he doesn't want this baby with me? I asked Bri crying and she shook her head, "No no no Zia that wouldn't be the case because if it is then he wouldn't have wanted Tj! She said and I calmed down laying down on my bed'

"I just don't know what's going to happen now that I'm pregnant again! I said and she looked at me, "Life is going to happen! She said getting up, "Are you good? I gotta run somewhere right quick I'll call to check up on you! She said grabbing her things'

"Yea I'm going to be good! I said and she hugged me and walked out, I turned over falling asleep listening to straight silent'

"I woke up and looked around my room, I remembered everything that had happened yesterday, I rubbed my fingers through my hair getting up going to the bathroom to start my day'

'I brushed my teeth and did my morning face routine, later on turning the shower on, I took my clothes off and got in the shower letting the hot water hit my skin'

*15 mins*

'I walked into my room putting my coco butter on and spraying my perfume over me, I put some slouch clothes on and fixed my bed, I heard loud knocks at my door and I walked out of my room and looked through the peep hole'

'I saw Taurus standing there and I opened the door, "Hey! I spoke to him embracing him in a hug and I look down to see Tj and I instantly smiled'

"Hey my babyyyy! I squealed as I picked him up hugging him and kissing his cheek, "Hey mommyyy! He said and I put him down, Taurus walked in with some bags and put them down'

"It's nice to see you! I said and he smirked, "it's nice to see you too baby girl! He said, "You can go put your bags up Tj! I said and he nodded taking his stuff to his room'

"Let me see the test" Taurus spoke up and I led him to my room, I picked up the test showing him and he smiled, "Damn this shit crazy! He said laughing which calmed my nerves'

"Right! I said sitting down on my bed and he came over sitting down beside me, "Zia we need to talk about us" Taurus said looking at me, something looked off about him but I couldn't put my finger on it'

"I know and we need to talk about how we're going to Co parent- I was saying before Taurus cut me off, "That's what I'm talking about, ion wanna co parent! He said and i mugged'

"We're co parenting right now so whats different about this baby? I questioned him talking about the unborn child I have, "Zia what I'm trynna say is I- I want us to work on getting back together...like as a family! He said looking at me and I looked away'

"Taurus I don't know" I said honestly, "Look ion want you being all the way out here when your pregnant with my 2nd child and you gotta take care of Tj, I'm not close enough to help you out as much as I would want to! He said and he did have a point'

"I want you to move back to San Francisco..." he said and I signed, rather if I didn't want to he was right, I looked at him, "I guess I'll give it a try" I said and he smiled making me smile'

"You can start packing up and shii! He said and I looked at him in shock, "Why so sudden? I asked and he shrugged getting up walking out'

Whew Chile not Zia pregnant again!!!!!

Was it a good idea for Zia to move back with Taurus and give him another chance?

Please vote!!!